Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Holiday Tags

Happy Thursday!
Our rain has finally stopped and today we are supposed to have a cold but sunny day.  I am all for that!!  It has been so gloomy since Sunday.  I was starting to crave sunshine. 

Last week I made my gift tags for the boy's teacher gifts.  I used these adorabe digi images from Whimsie Doodles.  I cut them out with my circle punch and then mounted them on a scalloped piece of red cardstock.  I colored the images with my prismacolors and a bit of gamsol.  I then of course HAD to add a bit of yummy twine to tie them off.  I think they turned out adorable. 
Supplies
cardstock- bazzill, neenah solar white
stamps-whimsie doodles
ink-memento
pencils- prismacolors
twine- the twinery
misc- circle punch, scallop punch, gamsol

I hope everyone has a wonderful and crafty day.  I will be back tomorrow with another project.  Don't forget about the giveaway going on.  You could win a $25 or $10 gift certificate from Stopandscrap.com.  To read all the details please go HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all tomorrow!
-mp

14 comments:

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Mary Pat, those are too cute!

Danielle said...

These are too cute!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Your weather sounds a lot like ours! I'm happy too to finally have some sunshine!!

Adorable tags!! I love the ones with the text around the circle!

Annette said...

so cute...I love Christmas tags..they just add so much to a gift...

Jingle said...

These are very cute!

Katie said...

Those are too cute! What a great teacher gift!

sandee said...

oh my gosh, those tags are CUTE!!!!

Pamela said...

These are great!!! :)

Becky said...

These are so adorable! Love them!!

Margie H said...

Mary Pat, great tags and they are SO SO cute!!!

Tammy said...

These are so cute! Love the fun images. And the twine is the perfect finishing touch. :)

Toodie said...

Mary Pat, those are SOOOOO cute! Love those designs and love your talent!

Tracy said...

I totally agree these are adorable.

Maria said...

These tags are adorable!
Hugs,

Maria

Post a Comment