Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Holiday Tags

Happy Thursday!
Our rain has finally stopped and today we are supposed to have a cold but sunny day.  I am all for that!!  It has been so gloomy since Sunday.  I was starting to crave sunshine. 

Last week I made my gift tags for the boy's teacher gifts.  I used these adorabe digi images from Whimsie Doodles.  I cut them out with my circle punch and then mounted them on a scalloped piece of red cardstock.  I colored the images with my prismacolors and a bit of gamsol.  I then of course HAD to add a bit of yummy twine to tie them off.  I think they turned out adorable. 
Supplies
cardstock- bazzill, neenah solar white
stamps-whimsie doodles
ink-memento
pencils- prismacolors
twine- the twinery
misc- circle punch, scallop punch, gamsol

I hope everyone has a wonderful and crafty day.  I will be back tomorrow with another project.  Don't forget about the giveaway going on.  You could win a $25 or $10 gift certificate from Stopandscrap.com.  To read all the details please go HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all tomorrow!
-mp

13 comments:

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Mary Pat, those are too cute!

Danielle said...

These are too cute!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Your weather sounds a lot like ours! I'm happy too to finally have some sunshine!!

Adorable tags!! I love the ones with the text around the circle!

Annette Allen said...

so cute...I love Christmas tags..they just add so much to a gift...

Jingle said...

These are very cute!

Katie said...

Those are too cute! What a great teacher gift!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, those tags are CUTE!!!!

Pamela said...

These are great!!! :)

Becky said...

These are so adorable! Love them!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Mary Pat, great tags and they are SO SO cute!!!

Tammy said...

These are so cute! Love the fun images. And the twine is the perfect finishing touch. :)

Tracy said...

I totally agree these are adorable.

Maria said...

These tags are adorable!
Hugs,

Maria

Post a Comment