Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pillow Box Tuesday

Happy Tuesday,
Are your ready for the holidays?  I totally am!!  This weekend I finished up my last minute wrapping.  I decided to make pillow boxes ( Thanks Jennifer) using my Silhouette for my goodie boxes ( I made little candies and treats for various people in our lives just as a little gift because they do so many nice things for us.), and then they also were the perfect size for my gift cards.  I am in a couple of secret santa gift exchanges and these were perfect!  I used my Ocotber Afternoon 8x8 paper pad and it worked great.  I then added a tag from Paper Trey Ink and I was done!  Here are a couple of the boxes.



supplies
paper-october afternoon
cardstock- neenah solar white
ink- hero arts, tim holtz distress ink
stamps- paper trey ink
die- paper trey ink
ribbon- who knows?
tools- silhouette, scallop punch, revolution

I will be back tomorrow with a new card.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you then!

Have a crafty day!
-mp

16 comments:

Dena said...

Cute paper for the pillow boxes! I just got a Cameo and can't wait to use it. TFS!

Aloha,
Dena Jones
missdjones.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

They are beautiful...I recently got my SD so going to look them up :)

D's Paper Studio said...

You are way ahead of me. Your pillow boxes are very pretty.

Becky said...

What a fabulous feeling to be finished!!! I love the pillow boxes, I'm drooling over that paper!

Tammy said...

Good for you being so ready to go. Only 5 days now..... Gosh it came fast. Love these boxes - fun idea to just have them to hand to people when you need to! :)

Jingle said...

They are addicting little things, aren't they! Your boxes look great! So cute!

Connie Mercer said...

those are so cute!! great stocking stuffers.

Arlene said...

So glad you are ready for the holidays...I am so way behind it's not funny! I love your pillow boxes and really have to check out the OA holiday papers. These are just beautiful.

Danielle said...

Cute boxes! I love the paper you used.

Pam W Merwin said...

How cute these are!!! Love the tags too :)

Margie Higuchi said...

LOVE your pillow boxes, Mary Pat!! Your friends will love receive them (and the GCs too - lol!!)!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pillowboxes - such a great way to give a gift card!

Tracy said...

These are so adorable.
Love the fun colours you used :)

Annette Allen said...

so adorable...

~Tammy~ said...

So so cute!

Aimee Kidd said...

Love, love, love these!!

Post a Comment