Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Thursday Christmas layout

Happy Thursday,
I hope you are enjoying your Thursday.  Hubby is taking the day off to spend with us today and we are very excited!  I know you are going to think I am crazy but we are going to go to Chuck E Cheese with the kids for a bit to have to fun with the games.  The boys are sooooo excited when we told them.  We may even go bowling afterwards if we are feeling wild n crazy!

This is a layout that I did for the store.  I was able to finish up Christmas 2010 with this layout.  I was so excited.
These were taken at our O'Brien party.  My cousin played Santa!

Supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper and stickers and die cuts- Bella Blvd.
brads- bazzill
blin- bo bunny

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project!

Have a  crafty day!
-mp

8 comments:

Jingle said...

Wow! That sounds like a super fun day! Your layout is adorable!

Becky said...

What a fun layout, I love those colored brads! If you're going to Chuck E Cheese, during the day is probably the best time to go, right? So sweet of him to take the day off, I know boys are overjoyed to have an extra day with dad!

Margie Higuchi said...

Have a great day with hubby!! Cute page - isn't a great feeling to get a holiday done?!

Ryann said...

Pictures with Santa always make the best layouts. I love what you've done here! Sounds like you have a fun day planned :)

Pamela said...

This is great!! Love your layout! :)

Katie said...

I love the font on that layout! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your husband, the boys much be so excited to be spending a day with their dad during the week!

Tracy said...

I just love your layouts, this one is no exception, so cute.
As for my quad, thanks for your concern, I have been riding motor bikes since the age of 14, so I know all to well about being careful on these things :)

Hope you all enjoyed the day with your hubby :)

SandeeNC said...

Now see I knew you were special, your realted to Santa!! Next year I'm sending you my list! lol Happy New Year!!!

Post a Comment