Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Bella Blvd Christmas Card on Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
I was cleaning and sorting out my scraproom the past couple of days and I came across a BUNCH of cards and layouts I made that I have not posted.  So I thought I would post a Christmas card I found-I guess I can used it for next year-right?


This line was one of my favorites.  I just simply layered the paper and then added a little bling.  I mean you have to bling up a Christmas card-right?

supplies
paper- bella blvd.
bling- bobunny

I hope everyone has a great day.  I am going to Cincinnati today and going to Archivers and then to my old local scrapstore because the owner if closing the store.  Everything is 50% off.  I am always sad when a lss closes!  I am then meeting hubby and we are going to have lunch together. So excited!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow!

Hope you have a crafty day!
-mp

14 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Cute card - love the BLING!!
So sorry to hear another LSS going out. Enjoy your day tomorrow - sounds BUSY!!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Dear Mary! It is my first time to visit your blog. Such a nice and lovely one =) Your Christmas card is so adorable. Love the bling2! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ^0^

Johanna said...

I could be jealous: I am back to work after a few days off and you are going for lunch with your hubby and to a LSS... HAVE FUUUUNNN!!!

About the card, I think it's REALLY cute! And you must be right, you HAVE TO bling a xmas card!

Maybe you'll think of someone you forgot to send a card to this year!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! When I was cleaning I found a few Christmas cards that I made super early in the season. I Had posted them, but I forgot to actually GIVE them! LOL!

Ryann said...

What a fun card! Love those rows of bling :) Have a great lunch with your honey!

D's Paper Studio said...

Cute card. I'm sad because one LSS shut down a few days before Christmas and another will be shutting it's doors Friday. Other than box stores we now only have one LSS. You have a wonderful time at Archivers and with your husband.

Danielle said...

Cute card! I hope you have a great day! Come back and share pictures of your loot!

ScrappnBee said...

Great Card! Love the pp! Sounds like a fun...albeit bittersweet day shopping for scrap goodies! Have a fun lunch with the DH! -Amanda

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice thanks for sharing....love your blog...

Becky said...

That penguin is so cute and I love the bling! Have an awesome day!

Just Jaime said...

Great colors, love the bling!

Katie said...

I love the card, you can totally use it next year! Unless you are like me and you forget where you put it! I hope you had a great time shopping and at lunch!

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable. Love the bright fun colours.
Enjoy your day :)

SandeeNC said...

oh, I figured I had better re-follow your blog since I had to start over with a fresh blog! I love checking in with you as much as possible, don't lose me!! ;)

Post a Comment