Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday- Doodlebug Card Class

Happy Friday!

I don't know about you but I am sooooo happy it is Friday.  This week has been long and hard for me!  Any plans this weekend?  All we have is Jack has a birthday party.  I HAVE to wrap presents so  I will need everyone out of the house.  Don't know how I am going to work this one but I will think of something. 

I have been so busy these last couple of weeks that I forgot to post about my Doodlebug Christmas Card class.  I made these cards for a card class that I did at Simply Scrapbooks.  It was a lot of fun.  I used the brand new line from Doodlebug.  I used their special cards, their die cuts, and pop ups plus I added some yummy twine from The Twinery!  I thought the cards came out so cute!



Supplies
Cards, paper, die cuts, pop ups- Doodlebug
twine- The Twinery
Bling-  Hero Arts

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend!  I will be back on Monday with the winner of the Stopandscrap.com giveaway.  You can go HERE to enter. 

Thanks for stopping by!


21 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

what cutie's these are~so sweet!!!

Becky said...

Such fun colors and embellies! Love these :) Hope you have a productive weekend. I turned on the Lifetime Christmas movies (I'm such a sucker for those) and just went to town last weekend. I know you will too! Hope you survived conferences!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are adorable! I would have loved to take this class. :)

Jingle said...

These are adorable!

Aimee Kidd said...

These are adorable!! I wished I lived close so I could take the class too!

Annette Allen said...

these are too fun...I bet you had fun making them..

Lisa Dorsey said...

Long week here too! Adorable cards! Lovin that little elf one especially!

Danielle said...

These are so cute! I wish i was close enough to take your card classes. These would be great for my godchildren.

Tanya Ham said...

These are wonderful! As you know from my blog, I'm a Doodlebug Junkie, which means I love them even more!!! :) Enjoy your weekend!

Katie said...

There are too cute! I love the glitter on Santa's beard on the red card, and on the elf's hat! Have a great weekend!

Sue Althouse said...

Yes, I'm very glad it's Friday! Cute cards, love the happiness of Doodlebug!

Margie Higuchi said...

LOL!! These cards are SO cute!! Love Doodlebug products :) Yes, definitely TGIF!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards for your class, bet it will be awesome, and happy wrapping for Jack's birthday!

Maria said...

Me gustan todasssss!
Carinos,

Maria

Tracey McNeely said...

All fun cards for your class. Doodlebug is the yummiest. Such festive papers and embellies.

cardsister said...

Cute cards! You are such a telent!

Chloe said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the little Gingerbread man that's peeping out of one of them.

Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Great cards! I bet that was a fun class!

Tracy said...

These are so adorable.
Enjoy your weekend of wrapping and crafting :)

Izzy Anderson said...

These are darling!

Johanna said...

Red and green, but yet so bright that they don't look traditional! I really like those cards :)

Post a Comment