Friday, December 30, 2011

A Very Jillibean Christmas

Hi and Happy Friday,

Just popping in today to say hi!  Today the 4 of us are going on an adventure to IKEA!  I am going to get another expedit bookcase and another alex storage unit!  I think my craft room will then be done!!!My goal for 2012 is to be better organized at all times!!  What is on your agenda for today?

This was a layout I did for the store month's ago.  I found the picture when I was cleaning this week.  I love the Jillibean paper collection.  So cute and so Fun!  It feels good to be done with 2010 completely! I hate being a year behind in my scrapping.  I am trying to get at least only 6 months behind.  When I was a year I was freaking out just a bit., but I always figure I have a  lifetime to scrap all my photos (fingers crossed-right?)

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
Everything else- Jillibean Soup

Have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a crafty day!!
-mp

11 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is a fantastic layout! Happy New Year!

Annette Allen said...

aww so sweet...Looks like they had a great Christmas.. Love Jillibean Soup..

Happy New Year..

Jingle said...

Very sweet layout! Happy New Year!

Becky said...

Love this layout! The little embellishments are so cute! Your day sounds great! I'm sure you'll be busy organizing all weekend :) What fun that will be! Enjoy your day and Happy New Year!

Katie said...

I love the little penguins on your layout! Ikea is so much fun, I love going there, and you will have such a fun organizing project for this weekend now!

Happy New Year!

Kim Heggins said...

I love the colors on this layout...it just ozzes Christmas to me. I know what you mean about veng organized for hte new year, I spent two days from my holiday break really cleaning my craft room and my plans are to try and keep that way. Good luck on your room.

Linda Beeson said...

Can I come with you to IKEA!? Always a fun adventure! Nice layout, love those papers.

Pamela said...

Love it! :)

SandeeNC said...

Would LOVE to see a picture of your scrap room, something tells me it's beautiful!

Tracy said...

Oh Mary Pat, I am in awe of you being so caught up in your scrapbooking....I am years..okay decades away from being caught up.
My creative goal for 2012 is to do more actual scrapbook layouts.

Johanna said...

What a cute LO!!! Have a great new year's eve... And I wish you the best for the year to come!!!!

Post a Comment