Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday layout

Happy Thursday!
Is everyone getting excited for Christmas?  3 more days!  I can't wait! I think I am more excited than the kids right now!  Both boys are going to school today-Jack's Explorer class is going to go ice skating.  He is a bit nervous because he has never been and Michael is going to make Christmas cookies.  They are both so excited.  So with them busy I am going to do errands all day like-eyebrow wax, hair cut, grocery store and other fun things! Busy day ahead! 

I hope that in the afternoon the boys and I can go downstairs and I can get some crafting in. It is supposed to rain again all day today so I know they will want to go down. I have a new kit from the store that I need to get done.  Yikes I haven't even started it!

The December kit at Burlap and Buttercups is filled with wonderful yummy goodies!  Here is a 2 page layout I designed for the kits.  It features the Simple Stories paper and embellishments.  I also used the silver Thickers and Maya Road rub ons.  These pictures were taken at our local Christmas festival.  We always have so much fun!  I took so many pictures that I knew I wanted to include a bunch and this design did the trick.  Nice and easy and it looks good too!

Supplies
The December kit at Burlap and Buttercups

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I will be back tomorrow with a winter project.  See you all then!

Have a crafty day!
-mp

15 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Wonderful kit, but an even more wonderful layout. Your photos are adorable.

Tammy said...

Great 2 pager! Love the ornaments hanging in the right corner. You were able to get so many great photos on here. Love it.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :)

Becky said...

Sounds like an awesome day ahead! I love your layout, great pictures of the boys, love how you mixed color photos and black and white!

April Michelle said...

The pictures are great and so is the layout....I want a Christmas Festival in my city! lol

Jingle said...

Super cute layout!

Izzy Anderson said...

I love this two-pager. Great photos and design.

Connie Mercer said...

Love the mixing of the black & white photos with the color photos!!! Looks fantastic!!!

Aimee Kidd said...

This is a fabulous 2 pager!! And your photos are awesome!!

Thanks for your comment on my blog!! It makes me feel better that I have other talented people in the "boat of frustration" with me!

cardsister said...

What a gorgeous, fab LO! Love those double pagers!

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Super cute! Love it!

Jenne said...

LOVE the layout. Such a good design.

Maria said...

Maravillosas fotos!
Un gran carino,

Maria

Tracy said...

Your layouts are always perfection.
Your photography is equally as great.
Enjoy your day of pampering tomorrow :)

Linda said...

Love the design of the two page layout...I still find that very hard to make. Nice kit!

Thanks for leaving your comments on my blog :)

Johanna said...

What a beautiful LO! It's nice to be able to put many pics and to have a gorgeous LO!

Post a Comment