Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Nikki Sivils Wednesday Card

Happy Wednesday,
This week is moving along for me!  Thanks Goodness!  The kids at school are getting very restless!  We all need a break.  I still have 5 more school days till break and BELIEVE me when I say I am counting the minutes!

When Nikki Sivils came out with the this new line Get Well Soon I was SO excited because there are so many times that I wanted a cute line to use to create something when they are sick.  Well this line is just what I ordered!  I love the paper with the little germs on it and all the little medicine bottles - just too cute.

So here is my card that I came up with. I cute out the medicine and tissue box and then layered 5 different pattern pieces.  I love to sew and stitched around all the edges.  I used the sentiment from the die cut sheet.  I just love the mix of colors with the yellow, purple, red, blue, and green. 

My mom has a little cold and I thought  I would send her this card to cheer her up!


Supplies
Everything is Nikki Sivils
tools-ek success border punch, sewing machine

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will be back tomorrow with some holiday projects!  See you then!

10 comments:

Becky said...

This is soooooo adorable and perfect for a get well card! I hope your mom feels better soon. I'm ready for a break too, but mine doesn't start until next Friday... Can't come soon enough! :)

Jingle said...

Cute!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

What a cute line! I love the medicine bottle and box of tissues.

Anonymous said...

Cute card - I really like it!

Christina said...

Love this! I need to find this line of paper, I need to make some cute Get Well cards.
Love the "die cut" medicine bottle and tissues!

Katie said...

What a cute card! I'm sure you mom will love it, I hope she feels better soon!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!!!!

Amy said...

Super cute! Wow! You have school next week? Crazy! We are out Friday and go back the 2nd. The kids are getting very restless!

Tracy said...

Oh this is adorable.
This would put a smile on anyones face...even one not feeling the best.
Wishing your mom a speedy recovery :)

Just Jaime said...

Great card! Fun images!

Post a Comment