Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Card-Christmas

Happy Wednesday,

So what is new with all of you today?  Nothing really is new here.  I am still waiting of my car to be fixed.  Last week I took my car in and I guess there were some major problems.  It is a 1999 car, but it only has 70,000 miles on it.  I inherited the car from my father.  Well I guess there were some problems and hubby and I did the math and we decided to fix the problems and hope to get maybe one to two more years out of it and then put a huge down payment on the next car.  I am going to hate it when this bill comes due.  No scrappin' products for me for awhile.  (Bummer)

I am sorry for the distorted picture. I don't know what happened.  It got a little crazy when I resized it.  Oh well--So I said this week is all about Christmas and here is one of my Christmas cards that I will use.  I had tons of scraps left over from my Echo Park paper (yes, I save every little scrap).  When I have scraps left over I end up making cards out of them. I was able to make 3 with my scraps.  Pretty good start.

supplies
bazzill, echo park, making memories

Jack starts soccer this week.  He wanted to play again.  We had our team meeting and it is funny because Jack is small for his age and he is one of the tallest on the team.  Hubby and I were laughing.  They also had just a couple of drills and Jack came in second place.  Once again hubby and I were laughing.  You know I love my baby more than anything but a parent also has to look at things realistically and at this point in time Jack is not very coordinated .  So when Jack comes in second we were laughing that this team doesn't have a chance in winning.  You never know the season is just starting, but I do have to say Jack was sooo happy.  His friends that he plays with are bigger than he is and they are stronger and faster and sometimes he gets discouraged because he is always the smaller one.  I think this year of soccer will boost his spirits and maybe give him some more confidence in himself.  Let's hope!

I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with my very last Christmas layout of 2010.  See you all tomorrow and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing :)

Vanessa said...

Nice card! It's so nice to use up scraps.

Tammy said...

It's never too early to get started on Christmast cards! :) Love using up the scraps. Have fun with soccer! My nephew is a great player and he's always the smallest one too - not that it bothers him. He just zips in between the tall legs and steals the ball. No fear! I'm sure Jack's coordination will come.

Just Jaime said...

The sentiment is great!

Becky said...

Cute card today, love the brads! Hope all turns out well with the car. Too funny about Jack and soccer! I'm interested to see what Landry wants to be involved in, at this point it's still princesses :) It took Abie 8 years to find tennis! Haha!

Steph said...

Great card! Sounds like soccer will be lots of fun this season.

Mary Hamer said...

Ahhhhh! Not Christmas already! Lol - JK! Super cute! I am just hoping spring will pop through!

smdluxe said...

Christmas! Can you believe that we are almost halfway there...again. lol Lovin the way you used your different patterned paper scraps.

Tracy said...

Pretty Christmas Card. We had the weather for it this morning....snow ;(
I bet I could make all my cards this year out of just my scraps eeekkk, I know.
Jack will grow, boys tend to sprout later on. Me I was always the smallest..oh ya I still am, lol

Post a Comment