1. I scored the base of the layout and then sanded it.
2. I wrinkled the brown cardstock and then sanded it to give it the distressed look
3. I embossed the red layer and then sanded it
4. I sanded the preembossed light blue sheet and finally
5. I tore the second layer of red
The look has so many differnt textures. I just love it.
core'dinations cardstock, echo park paper, alphabet, stickers and stamp, paper trey ink buttons, tim holtz distress inks, cuttlebug
Enjoy Every Moment
For this layout I used the Jillibean Soup Core'dinations paper and did the following techniques:
1. Sanded the main layer of cardstock. I really love to mix up the sanding and sand really lightly in some areas and then really heavy in others to give it that uneven distressed look.
2. For the orange cardstock I used the reverse side so that the design was deembossed.
3. I then used the front side of the above cardstock and cut 2 strips and then punched it with my border punch. I then rubbed the Tim Holtz ink with my blending took to pick up the embossed layer. Love this look!
5. I then used my Silhouette to create the title using the cardstock.
supplies: core'dinations cardstock, jillibean soup paper and journaling tags and buttons, silhouette, ek success border punch
You can really do everything you need to make wonderful pages with the cardstock!
1. I scored the base and lightly sanded it. I love this! It makes such a nice frame for the inside piece.
2. I embossed and sanded the blue and green pieces.
supplies: core'dinations cardstock, october afternoon paper and stickers, cuttlebug
For this card I used once again the Core'dinations cardstock as my base and then added another layer and sanded the pre embossed paper. I then added some of the coordinating Jillibean paper.
I just love the texture that you can create using this amazing cardstock!
supplies: core'dinations cardstock, jillibean soup paper and tag, paper trey ink buttons
I want to thank Core'dinations for considering my work. It would be both a dream and an honor to work for such an amazing company.
Thanks again for stopping by!