I can't believe my Spring break is almost over and I have really nothing to show for it. I worked all day yesterday on getting my class ready for next month. I have all the sketches done, displays done, notes done, and kit contents list done. The only thing I need to do is take pictures of them for the blog (the weather had been so dark and gloomy with rain. No good light) and then make the kits. So I guess I did get something done. It is just that I want to get some of my stuff done. I know I will I just have to relax and it will happen.
You know how I love to enter the Imaginisce Monthly Challenges well this one was sooo much fun.
The rules: Create at least one paper pieced element on your project and use at least 75% Imaginisce products and post a link to your project before April 25, 2011
Ok I am usually not a paper piecer at all but I had this paper and I have been dying to use it!!! so I devolped this card.
1. The base is 5x5
2. I cut the postage stamp to 4.8x4.8
3. I cut my strawberry card and pieced it together and attached to the base of the card.
4. I cut out 8 extra strawberries.
5. I attached 4 of them on the outside base with pop dots.
6. On the inside of the strawberry I stamped "You are so berry sweet"
7. I adhered with pop dots the extra strawberries.
I have to say I LOVE how this turned out. It just SCREAMS summer. I can't wait to give it someone. Not sure who yet but I can't wait.
cardstock-neenah solar white, bazzill
I hope everyone has a great day. I will be back tomorrow with a new layout (yup I better get busy or there won't be a post tomorrow!!hehehehe) Thanks so much for stopping by!