Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Thursday-Michael & Leaves

Hello,
I am so excited about today.  My mom is taking the day off work to come over so that we can play.  The kids are going to school and so it will be just the two of us.  We are heading down to Cincinnati to do some shopping and then we are meeting hubby at The Montgomery Inn for lunch.  This restaurant is famous for their BBQ.  I do not like BBQ but I love their Fried Shrimp.  MMMMM I can't wait.  Then Mom and I will head back home and then she likes to nap and I will scrap.  Then I am sure we will run some errands.  Mom wants to pick up some puzzles for Jack for Easter.  He is SO into puzzles right now.  Then we will pick up the kiddies.  Oh I can't wait!  I love hanging out with my Mom.  As I have said many times she is my best friend, my inspiration and just everything to me!!!!

I have been hard at work to wrap up a few fall pictures and with this layout I have finally done it.  I have finished fall of 2010.  Wow did I take a bunch of pictures and do I have a bunch of layouts but hey it sure is fun scrappin' them all!

O.K. I have to say that I am not a lover of this paper.  For some crazy reason I got sucked into the sale and I wanted something different because all my fall pages use Imaginisce Apple Cider. So I found a sale online and it was a really awesome sale and I bought this We R Memory Keepers line.  Sorry I don't even know the name.  I do like how it turned out.  It was just weird for me to do this impulsive buy on paper that really isn't me.  When I first started in scrapping I bought everything and then sold it in my lss garage sale.  Over time I realized what I liked and what I didn't.  When I buy a collection pack I usually end up using every piece or maybe just have one piece left over.  Oh well what can I say---

This is my cutie Michael.  He had so much fun playing in the leaves. He ran and got the dust pan and just had a blast!

supplies
Everything is We R Memory Keepers

I hope you have a great day and I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  See ya then!

15 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Such a great page! I love the fall embellies you chose to use. Great colors!

Margie Higuchi said...

What a sweet page, Mary Pat :0)
Sounds like a wonderful day is planned - have a GREAT time!!

Steph said...

Cute layout! Sounds like you have a great day planned. Enjoy!!

Becky said...

Have a blast today! I love hangin' with my mom too :) Love the scallops on the edges of the pictures and all the fun embellishments! It's funny how we buy so much stuff when we first start scrapping and we don't even realize our style yet!

Pam W. said...

What a great layout - especially since you are not a big fan of the paper. I think it came out beautiful. I hope you enjoy your day with your mom.

JaneH said...

Nice layout and what a cutie little boy!

Kendall said...

I love the Fall is in the Air tag! It's super cute!! I really like this layout!!

Handmade Hannah said...

The layout looks great. I know what you mean about buying collections and then trying to use it all up. At least you used this paper that you weren't so keen on rather than just storing it away. I really like the colour tones and the layout sketch :)

Sharla said...

Cute pictures! Have fun and enjoy your day, it sounds absolutely perfect!

my4blessings said...

Your layout turned out great and I can certainly relate to buying stuff that I end up changing my mind on. Enjoy your mom (and fried shrimp...mmm). My mom lives 4 hours from my house and I love it when we get together and it's unhurried time.

Vanessa said...

Congrats on finishing fall of 2010! Your layout is so cute.

Tammy said...

You did a great job on your layout even if you didn't love the paper. It looks great and I love the WRMK tags. Cute photos...the whole thing is super cute! Hope you had a fun day.

Connie Mercer said...

adorable Lo! Loving the fall colors~

Tracy said...

Your layout is adorable. So cute he got a dust pan to play in the leaves.
As for your favourite paper....what if you like almost every paper you see.....I guess there is no help for me ;0

Hedgehog Reader said...

Such a darling layout!
(and a very cute little boy!!)

Post a Comment