Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Monday--Cube

Happy Monday!

Well how was every one's weekend.Ours was pretty good!  It just flew by.  I really wish the weekends could go a bit slower.  Saturday was so busy with running errands, haircuts for the boys, swim lessons, Easter egg hunt (in the freezing cold, wind, and rain--YUCK!), and a party.  Then on Sunday I taught my first scrapbooking class.  I had a blast. Everyone in the class was so much fun.  I loved to see how people in the class took the idea of the sketch and make it their own.  I am going to try to post a couple of their projects on my blog this week.

This past week I was really busy making things for the store.  Vicky gave me a kit to make a couple of different projects.  I first made this 3D stackable cube.  I thought it came out so incredibly cute.  It used the Little Boy paper collection from Echo Park.  I knew I couldn't go wrong with their paper.  I took a couple of pictures of the different sides.






I have a couple of goals for myself this week.  The first one is to finish up my sketches and may class displays.  The second one is to scrap for myself .  For the last 2 weeks I have been making my displays and 'for Sunday's class, national scrapbook day and then for May's class.  DON'T get me wrong--I loved every minute of it but I want to scrap just for me.  I have made sketches for the layouts, and made kits.  All I have to do is sit down and start!  My third is to finish Christmas -- O.K. I know I have been saying this for about 3 weeks now but I really want to do it.  I have one layout left.  I know I can do it--plus I am sure you all are tired of me saying it-heheheheheh

I hope everyone has a fantastic day and I will be back tomorrow with an itty bitty mini album--yup you heard it right me making a mini album.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you all tomorrow!

11 comments:

Jingle said...

Totally adorable!!!!

Steph said...

These are super cute. Great gift for grandparents.

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

such sweet cubes!

Becky said...

Those cubes are adorable! Love the pictures of the boys! So glad your class went well and you had a good time! Can't wait to see your mini album!

Oh, and yes, you DO need the Double Ended Banner Dies! :) I resisted for way too long! Haha!

Mary Hamer said...

Those are awesome! Such a great idea!

Just Jaime said...

Love the cubes!

Sharla said...

Very cute! Love the cubes and the pics of the boys..too cute!

Catherine said...

These cubes are so cute - what a great way to display pictures!

Staci said...

How fabulous! Love the cubes. :-)

Tracy said...

Your cubes are so cute, but then again how could you go wrong with these cuties.

Ohhh a mini, looking forward to seeing that. Bet its not all pink like mine ;)

Margie Higuchi said...

Love these cubes! You did a wonderful job with these :)

Post a Comment