Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday-Game Time

Hello,

How is your week so far? So far so good here. Nothing exciting which is a good thing. I couldn't handle another week like last week with back bumping his teeth, dentist appointments, and running around.  So I would like to have a nice quiet week. (fingers crossed)

I was so excited because one of my cards from my Jillibean Soup card week was featured on their blog. Click HERE to see. I was so excited! What an honor!  They have one of the best design teams ever. They always inspire me.

Two weeks ago at my crop and this past weekend I was able to get caught up on my scrapping.  I scrap out of order and sometimes some pictures get left out or forgotten.  I still had pictures from the fall that needed to get done.  So I worked really hard and I finally finished the fall.  Now I need to focus on finishing Christmas.  I need to then get working on the winter.  Here it is spring and I haven't even started the winter and all my snow pictures.  I have been chomping at the bit to use my Echo Park Wintertime paper.  So much to do and so little time. hehehehehe

I have to say that this turned out to be one of my favorite layouts.  I just loved the pictures and the sketch I used was perfect for it.  It was really fun.

Game Time

For the journaling block on this layout I used my memo stamp from Hero Arts and cut it down to the size needed and then punched the border so that the block looks like a page torn out of a football play book. I really liked how that turned out.  For the title I used my Silhouette to create the welded title (I really love the look).



supplies
cardstock-core'dinations, neenah solar white
paper-october afternoon
tools-silhouette, ek success punches
stamps-hero arts
inks-tim holtz

I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  Tomorrow is Wednesday so I will be back with another card.  Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Another great journaling spot! These are great photos and the layout is so fun. Bright papers, action photos. It's great! :)

Steph said...

Cute layout! Love how you did the journaling.

Becky said...

So cute! Love the papers and the little journaling spot is adorable! Congrats on your feature, AWESOME!!!!

Christina said...

Love the layout!
I left you an award on my blog but I just realized you already have it! Doh! :) Oh well!

Congrats on being featured on the Jillibean blog!

Pam W. said...

Great card on Jillibean's blog - very cute. And love the layout! Thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

I love the mix of patterns.

Kendall said...

That layout is adorable! I love the polka dot paper and top borders!!

Jingle said...

This is a very cute layout!

ScrappnBee said...

Great job! Love the journalling block! The notebook punch is one of my favorites! Great job with the distressing ink too! Congrats on being featured on Jillibean soup!!!

Vanessa said...

I too like the journaling block!

Tracy said...

Your layout is adorable.
I am so in awe of all your layouts.

Post a Comment