Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday - mini album


Happy Tuesday,

Well at my class on Saturday each kit included a 3 sketches and the paper, embellishments and alphabets to make the pages.  One of the great people who signed up for the class was Nicole.  She had a great take on the one page layout.  Here is  my layout and then Nicole's.


Nicole changed up some of the paper and used a different piece that she found in the store.  How fun it that.  Thanks Nicole for sending me your work! Love it!

As I mentioned yesterday last week I was working on some displays for the store.  This is the little mini album which is the companion piece to yesterday's photo cubes.  This little album was just made with cardstock and the echo park little boy line. I just love it.  I think I may have to make one for my Mother in Law.  It is just 4x4 so she could carry it in her purse.

On the left side I added a photo and then on the right I had added a bit of journaling.  Really Really cute.


                               

Anything exciting going on today?  I am working on my goals.  So far I haven't accomplished anything.  I started a good book and have been reading, and I made some more sketches.  Got to focus and get busy.

Hope everyone has a great day and I will be back tomorrow with Wednesday's card.  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you then!

16 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

adorable stuff!!!!love the card album~

Hedgehog Reader said...

That little album is so adorable! What a perfect gift that would be! :o) Your Oh So Pretty layout is pretty too!

Margie Higuchi said...

This little mini is just so cute!
And I love your layout - can't get enough of those banners (I'm so addicted to them! lol!!)!!! TFS :)

Steph said...

Such a cute mini album! I really need to try making some I just love the way they turn out.

Becky said...

Your mini is super cute! Love those colors! You cracked me up when you said you hadn't accomplished anything yet! Here's to being productive today!!

Just Jaime said...

Love the layouts! Great mini.

Pam W. said...

Great projects. Love your work!

Kendall said...

Both are soooooo cute!!

Scrapenabler said...

Cute album and that paper is just perfect!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Love your mini album :) I loved your layout and Nicole's take on it :)

scrappymo! said...

Loved them both but especially the mini.

Tammy said...

Glad your class went so well. Love Nicole's layout. Cute, cute, cute mini!!!! I love one bigger photo on one side and the journaling on the other. And that paper line is so fun! :)

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Melissa

smdluxe said...

I love that mini album especially that quote!! Great job on the layout too!

Tracy said...

Your mini album is so adorable. Your mother in law will LOVE it.
Nicole did great with your sketch.

Sue Althouse said...

Love your boy mini album. Those bright colors are perfect and the design is classic!

Post a Comment