Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bigfoot is in the house

Wow it is Thursday already can you believe it?  We are supposed to have today our first semi- dry day in over 2 weeks.  We have received over 12 inches of rain these past 2 weeks.  It has been terrible.  I am so looking forward to today and SUNSHINE and warm weather.  60 degrees for the high.  We are supposed to have at least 3 days of sunshine and then the rain returns.  The grass is so long but there hasn't been a day to cut it.  I keep praying our sump pump in the basement will last since it has been running non stop.

Here is the last of my Christmas layouts.  I used up my last little bit  of my Echo Park paper.  Jack wanted BigFoot for Christmas and I found a really good price online so I ended up buying the monster.  I do have to say it is pretty funny.  Michael; however, is scared to death of it.  He screams and runs into the another room when Jack plays with it. 

supplies
bazzill, echo park, paper trey ink

I hope everyone has a great day and I will be back tomorrow! See you all then and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Cute layout - "Bring in the Sun"!

Jingle said...

This is a really adorable layout!

Diana Fisher said...

Love that photo! Great Christmas page! :)

Steph said...

Very cute layout!

Connie Mercer said...

great page and super cute pic's~

Pam W. said...

Hoping you stay dry! Great layout.

Handmade Hannah said...

What a great photo to scrap! I really like this line of papers. Thanks for sharing :)

Just Jaime said...

Fun title work! love the trees!

Unknown said...

Very cute page!

Sandie said...

Good for you in completing Christmas like that. I haven't completed any Christmas season at all. Sigh. ugh

D's Paper Studio said...

I really love your layout. Congrats on finishing Christmas.

Becky said...

I still love that paper! So funny that Michael runs from it. At least one of them likes it! Hope you got to enjoy your sunshine today!

Tracy said...

Another sweet layout. Love the colours your used for this Christmas layout.

Post a Comment