Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday WOYWW 6/27/12

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going?  We have been busy but the boys and I have been having a good week.  The boys have camp for the rest of the week so I plan on getting some housework and scrappin' in!

Today I am linking up with Julia at the Stamping Ground.  This is a great place to see into people's scrap rooms. I have a lot on my desk right now.  I have been working on some DT work for Kite Tails.


If you have been following me for any length of time you will know that I hate a messy desk but I am in the middle of 2 projects with this collection so the desk is a bit messy.  LOL!!  If you look on the desk you can see my new reader glasses.  It is official- when I craft I now need my readers.  I think I am going to have to get a leash for them to wear around my neck when I craft because I always seem to be misplacing.  Does anyone else seem to have that problem?

Thanks for stopping by today!  I will be back tomorrow with a new card using My Minds Eye!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

18 comments:

Norma G. said...

Your desk doesn't look that messing to me ;D

Janet's Joy said...

I have reading glasses too and they are always hanging around my neck!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Looks like a fun project in the works, Mary Pat. Can't wait to see the finished product. :) I just had to upgrade my readers because it was getting harder and harder for me to see the up close details as I scrapped (like getting alphas in a straight line). I hear ya! LOL!

Mary Jo said...

Looks like a great layout in progress there!
I have a feeling it won't be too much longer for me and reading glasses. I am struggling just a bit more these days.

Jingle said...

I can already TELL that layout is going to be super cute!

Becky said...

Looks like a lot going on there!

Annette Allen said...

very organized workspace...mine is a tornado...

Christina Collins said...

Love the sneak peaks! Looks like there are some fantastic layouts that are about to come off your desk. ;)

Barbara said...

enjoy your boy-free scrapping time. Now that mine are older I can't use them as an excuse for not being able to get creative.

Anonymous said...

The little peek of your layout shows that it's already amazing!

Happy WOYWW

Zoe #54

Danielle said...

Neat and still creative. Love the look of your page so far.

Anonymous said...

doesn't look messy at all!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

I keep "bumping into" you online!! I just clicked over here from the Moxxie site :). I saw the Winterland collection and can't wait to find it IRL.

Have a great weekend!

Katie said...

I love the paper on the left side of your picture! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Tracy said...

Your layout you are working on looks great. Yeah, Mary Pat has a messy desk.....but seriously that is not messy at all...you do remember what mine looked like right, lol.
As for your glasses. I have been fighting getting them and have been using cheaters....which I have lost for over a month now.
Hubby said he is going to have to attach the case to a big cement block so I can't lose them, teehee.

Spyder said...

Very tidy crafty space! Love your layouts! Have a great crafty week. HaPpY wOyWw!!
Sorry very late, builders are here putting in new windows. Happy Crafting!!
((Lyn)) #32

Judys Lace Creations said...

I wear those graduated glasses, sao they stay on my head all the time.They work well once you get used to them.
Judy #82

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy WOYWW! i even misplace my regular glasses so i'm sure i would misplace reading glasses (which i think i need but haven't gotten round to getting).
thanks for sharing!
hugs,#23
peggy aplSEEDS

Post a Comment