Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday Father's Day Part One

Father's Day is fast approaching and I have made some fun altered items for my hubby this father's day.  First the boys are getting him a couple of presents so I made this gift bag for them to use.  I love gift bags because you don't have to get out all the wrapping paper etc.  Then I made a matching card for the boys to give to hubby!

I had a lot of fun making these projects for when I guest over at Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker.  I just loved working with the Noah collection.

For this card I used my Silhouette to create the card and tie!  Very simple Very easy!!!
Here I made a quick and easy card for my wonderful hubby!  I used all my scraps.  I love it when that happens.
Supplies
Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker

Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with day 2 of father's day ideas!!  See you then!
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp


30 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are amazing....I love that fun bag and those cards are amazing...

Margie Higuchi said...

OMGosh, what a great ensemble! Love the theme and colors :) Gotta love using those scraps!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are so much fun, Mary Pat! I love how you kept the tie theme going throughout the collection. Your DH will love these special treasures. :)

Melissa said...

I love decorating gift bags - gives them such a personal touch! Your cards are so creative, I just love them!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute cards!!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Loving the neckties! Great cards!!

Just Jaime said...

So cute and sweet! I love that you used scraps!

Tammy said...

These are so cute! That's fun shape. Manly cards can be tough - these look easy! :)

Jingle said...

These are SO super cute!!! Love them!

Sharla said...

Very cute projects! Love the gift bag!

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!! Super cute!!! :)

Loni said...

Awesome daddy cards! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

seriously adorable!!!!

Kimberly Kett said...

Such adorable cards! I love the shirt and tie one!

Aimee Kidd said...

They all are adorable! I know your hubby is going to feel extra special on FD! I was just telling my kiddos that we need to make some cards so I think we'll be using your inspiration! :) Thanks!

Unknown said...

Love <3 Love the ties!!!!!

Katie said...

I love this collection for Father's Day! These cards are great!

Janet's Joy said...

Your hubby should love all these items. Well done!!

Jennifer Grace said...

These are cool! Love the ties, and the crown on the gift bag! X

laura said...

Cute card...i love all the ties.

Penny said...

These turned out fabulous! Love it! Love Penny

Becky said...

So cute Mary Pat! I always have the hardest time with altering gift bags. This turned out awesome!!

Maria said...

Hola! Sus proyectos son bellísimos! Muchas gracias por compartirlos, son muy inspiradores!
Saludos,

Maria B.

Norma G. said...

Very nice, I'm sure he's gonna love them!

Catherine said...

Cute cards...I especially love the little mini one.

Izzy Anderson said...

I never think of making a gift bag. Don't know why. This turned out perfectly. Love the tie theme. All these are super cute.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great projects!

Tracy said...

Your cards are great, but that bag is awesome!!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice thanks for sharing...

~Tammy~ said...

I bet you DH loved this special set for him. Great colors!

Post a Comment