Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday New Addition

Happy Thursday!

I am pleased to announce the newest addition to the Siehl Family-----Molly!
She is an 11 week old Goldendoodle.  I am totally in love!  I have been wanting another dog for awhile.  Bailey has been gone for over a year now.  I have always had golden retrievers and labrador retrievers but the amount of shedding and hair all of the house was really getting to me--sooooo I found the Goldendoodle.  She is just so precious I can't take it.  She is the best little girl ever! We got her late in the afternoon on Tuesday!  The boys were away at camp all day on Wednesday so the two of us just hung out.   I can't wait to scrap that adorable face!!

I do have a quick card to share with you today as well.  This is a quick card that I made using the Bella Blvd Sunshine and Happiness collection.  This came together so easily!

supplies
paper, stick pin, stickers- Bella Blvd
alphabet- jillibean soup

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

19 comments:

Laura said...

Aaaawwwww! :)

Dana Tatar said...

Great card! Molly is just too cute! Give her a big hug for me. =)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh so cute! She's adorable, Mary Pat! Friends of ours have a goldendoodle named Casey and she's a total fluffball like Molly. Enjoy her and I can't wait to see some cute puppy pages from you. Sweet card too! I love this collection. Pure fun and happiness. :)

Jingle said...

SUPER cute puppy!!!! Your card is really adorable!

Unknown said...

What a CUTE PUPPY!! AND card!! Beautiful work :D~
(visiting via the Two Peas forum),
xErin
http://erinblegen.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

She is Adorable!! I see lots of girly puppy layouts in your future.

Unknown said...

Awww!!!! Molly is adorable!!! Makes me want a lil pup =) Love your card as well. <3

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE!!!! She is sooooo cute!!! :) They had a goldendoodle on the Dogs in the City episode the other night, and they are HIGH energy! :) I'm so happy for you and your family!! She will be such a nice addition! :) Congrats!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Cute pup - she'll be a great subject for scrapping!!!

Katie said...

Molly is too too cute! The boys must be so excited about her too! I can't wait to see the layouts you make featuring her adorableness!

I love your card too :)

Steph said...

Oh my, she is sooo cute! My husband and I have been looking at getting a puppy soon and one of the breeds we have chosen to look at are golden retrievers but I wonder if they are too big for us since we are in an apt.

Annette Allen said...

awwww I love your new addition to your family...so adorable...

Cathy said...

I love her! oh so sweet!

Becky said...

What an adorable addition to the family!!! Love the name Molly!

Great colors for a summery card!

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable, but I keep looking at Molly's precious face.
My girls would love a little dog.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW! LOVE!

Kim Heggins said...

Molly is just as cute as your card...both are just so sweet! I have never heard of a goldendoodle, she looks so lovable and cuddly too.

Izzy Anderson said...

Good golly, Miss Molly! That face. Oh, you are going to have fun scrapping her, Mary Pat. You can get all pink and girlie!! Your card is great. I really like that collection. Need to use it more!

Janet's Joy said...

Congrats on the addition to your family! She is adorable!

Post a Comment