Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday I love you!

Happy Monday!

Did you have a great weekend?  Oh, I most certainly did!  Saturday I was able to get some really good scrapping in.  I was able to work with the new We R Memory Keepers Love 2 Craft collection, and let me tell you this line is a MUST have.  I was creating 3 projects for Cord Scrapbook Studio.  I can't wait to show you my DT work.  Then on Sunday we drove up to Columbus, Ohio to go to the Zoo.  This zoo is so amazing.  We had the best day!!!

Last month one of my projects from Cord Scrapbook Studio was to create with the amazing Swoon collection from Little Yellow Bicycle.  This line is just beautiful!!  I used the 5 things I love about you little envelopes.  They were so  much fun to work with.  I made this about my hubby!!  I really like how it turned out!

supplies
EVERYTHING is from Little Yellow Bicycle

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow because I am going to have a sketch, start to finish, and my first Moxxie post.  I am really excited!  See you then!
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

22 comments:

Maria said...

This is lovely!
Hugs,

Maria B.

gale said...

What a sweet layout. You managed to make it both beautiful and masculine at the same time.

Dana Tatar said...

Great page! I love the little envelopes! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous page!! I love the monochromatic color scheme...the photo just pops off the page!

Mary Jo said...

Love the little envelopes!

Jingle said...

Oh, I love the monochromatic grey on this! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Adorable, love how you used the envelopes!!

Tanya Ham said...

Great layout! :) I have to admit I'm slightly jealous of all the scrappy time you got on Saturday. We had a busy weekend, so I didn't get to play much. :)

Steph said...

Beautiful layout. I love the all grey and the mini envelopes

Janet's Joy said...

So sweet!! Those envelopes are so great..aren't they?

Connie Mercer said...

so cute~love the design!!! but I'm not sure about lovin' Mondays:):):)

Tammy said...

Lovely! I too adore the envelope journaling cards from LYB! Makes for a different, interactive page element. So glad you made it through the last day of school. Now...go enjoy the summer! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

awwww, very sweet, mary pat! i love how you spread the envelopes out across the page. :)

Erica said...

Elegant! Perfect layout!

Anonymous said...

Such a great use of this collection! LOVE it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely layout Mary Pat, but I am not sure about Monday's either. ;)

Annette Allen said...

aww this is sweet...

SandeeNC said...

I will definetly be checking in with you tomorrow, so glad you had a wonderful week end too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Katie said...

I love the gray and black and white colors, because they make the colors in the picture pop so wonderfully!

Tracy said...

Such a nice layout.
I like the monochromatic colours.

~Tammy~ said...

I love the sweet little envies and monochromatic page! So sweet!

Becky said...

So cool with all the gray, but bringing color in with the photo! Genius!!

Post a Comment