Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Father's Day Part Two

Happy Friday!

I have another card for you for Father's day.  Do you have an outdoorsy type of guy?  Well if you do the Fish Stories collection is perfect for your father's days needs.  I created this card with my Moxxie Fish Stories.  I used the die cut for my centerpiece.  I created a matt using my Silhouette.  I then add my sentiment!  Very quick and easy!!

supplies
Moxxie
Stamps- Paper Trey Ink
ink- hero arts
tools- Silhouette, sewing machine

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with a new project.  I will also be back from vacation so things will get back to normal here.  I scheduled all my posts last week, but things will be back to normal.  I am so sorry that I have not been stopping by your blogs and leaving comments but we have not had internet. So I will be visiting next week!!

Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

23 comments:

Maria said...

Esta tarjeta es perfecta para mi padre, el ama pescar y cada vez que puede tiene su viaje de pesca con amigos.
Muy buena idea para el día del padre.
Cariños,

Maria B.

Jennifer Grace said...

Fun sentiment! x

Unknown said...

This card is just adorable- love the clean design and adorable sentiment!
Visiting from the Two Peas forum :)
xErin
http://erinblegen.blogspot.com

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the sentiment on here. Such a fun, nature-themed card, Mary Pat!

Becky said...

Adorable stamp! Love the card :) Hope you've had a fantastic vacation, Florida right? ;) See you Monday!!

Christina Collins said...

What an adorable sentiment! The card is cute. I love it!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun sentiment...great father's day card..

Norma G. said...

Hi Mary Pat! Great card, my DH would love it :D Have a great weekend!!

Mary Jo said...

Love it, Mary Pat!!! :)

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Oh man, I've already made and sent off my Father's Day card for this year, but I'm definitely using that fun sentiment on this card for my dad's birthday card! LOVE IT!

Jingle said...

This is SUPER cute!!!!

Loni said...

That's so cute! Great idea for a card.

Katie said...

I hope you had a great time on vacation! This is such a great card!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute~I don't have very many guy stamps, thats the problem!!! great card!!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Very cute!! Love that sentiment!!

Dana Tatar said...

Great card Mary Pat! I hope you are enjoying your vacation. =) Thanks for the inspriation.

Izzy Anderson said...

Love this. So cute and clever! Great sentiment!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I do love this paper collection. The stitching on your card is such a nice detail!

Janet's Joy said...

Cute sentiment! Hope you are having a great vacation.

SandeeNC said...

oH, I hope you had a great vacation, do we get to see pictures? Love your card, did you hand write that sentiment, I love the pun! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Tracy said...

Another great Father's Day card Mary Pat.
That sentiment is to cute.
Hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

gale said...

Love this! I should make it for my ds-he is always wanting to go fishing when it's a bad day to fish.

~Tammy~ said...

I so love the pun!

Post a Comment