Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Trucks

Happy Tuesday!

Last month I was a guest over at Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker and I had so much fun playing with the Noah collection.  This line was just perfect for this layout.  Back in March Jack really wanted to go to the Monster Truck show and they were in town.  The tickets were reasonable and children were 1/2 off so we decided to go!  Jack had a ball.  He loved seeing the Gravedigger!  When we were done seeing the show Jack yelled, "That was totally awesome!"  So I used that for my title!  Now we all had fun but we all agreed that once was enough for us! LOL!!

On this layout I included Jack's ticket stub.  I like to use real things when I have them or when I remember to keep them.  It always adds to the embellishments!

supplies
cardstock-bazzill
Everything else is Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with something new!  See you then!

Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

23 comments:

Lisa said...

super cute love the color. Cute truck!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I like to keep ticket stubs and other memorabilia for my pages too. :) You're right when you say they add so much to a page. I love how you created the background design from the different strips of PP and "sprinkled" little embellies around your title. And how cute is that truck for this page?! :)

Connie Mercer said...

great times for sure~love your Lo and love that used his words for your title. You will never forget how excited he was!!!

Janet's Joy said...

HaHa....yes once would be enough for me too!!
Adorable page Mary Pat!

Jennifer Grace said...

Ha ha, cute title, it's great you've used something he said on the page! x

Tammy said...

Cute photo and fun paper! My nephews love the monster truck shows too but like you, once is more than enough for this lifetime. Ha. Love that you added the ticket to the layout. :)

Jingle said...

Very cute layout!

Danielle said...

So cute! I love that you included the ticket stubs on your page.

Just Jaime said...

Love that you included the ticket!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!

Sue Althouse said...

Great use of the Noah line, love all those paper strips - fun page!

SandeeNC said...

I try to use emphera in my layouts too, gives it more meaning, and to quote Jack, your LO is totally awesome!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Pam said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. Look forward to it! :-) Your Jack is so cute! Glad he had an awesome time at the monster truck show. Right up my son's alley too. Love the earmuffs. So cute!

Anita Scroggins said...

Mary Pat this is darlin'!! Love what you have done here!! Thanks for the sweet comments at my blog. Life is returning to normal now that camp is over! I applied for a DT spot over at Practical Scrappers, keep your fingers crossed for me :o)

Katie said...

I love how you used Jack's words for the title!

Becky said...

This is adorable with the truck on it. I've heard those shows are really loud, you're a trooper for going!:)

Norma G. said...

Very cool, my sons love Gravedigger too. They put on quite a show :D Great job!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun fun layout, My son is 17 and still likes trucks.

Patricia said...

Great layout! I'm really liking how many patterned papers you used!

Tracy said...

This is such an Awesome layout ;)
I love the photo of Jack with his tire ear gear on :)

Barbara said...

what a great layout! I love the colours. Very cfun.

Nathalie said...

I love the design of this page!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooo cute!!!!

Post a Comment