Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Sneak Peeks and a Card

Happy Friday!

Any plans for the weekend?  We have a busy Saturday!  My little cousin is graduating from High School.  ( My father's family is VERY large and my father was the oldest.  His youngest brother is just 5 years older than me.  We grew up very close to each other so that is why I am 45 and I have cousins that are still in elementrary school- crazy I know!1)  Any hoo- Maureen is graduating.  My boys LOVE Maureen becuase she baby sits for us.  I don't know what we are going to do this fall when she leaves because  she will be going off to college.  Any hoo again! LOL!  There is a huge party and all my aunts and uncles and cousins will be coming.  So excited! 

I also hope to get some scrapping in.  I got some new kits from Cord Scrapbook Studio and I want to get started.  It looks like for July I will be working with Imaginisce and Little Yellow Bicycle- Sounds Awesome right? 

Well, You  know that CHA is just around the corner and manufacturers are getting ready to reveal their new products for the fall and winter.  Well Moxxie has some sneaky peeks of their upcoming collections.  I have 3 of them for you today!  I have to say they are pretty awesome.  There is a Winter colleciton, Birthday, and Halloween.  I think you are going to find them very fun!



I will have more peeks for you next week!

No on to my card for the day!  Last week I showed you a layout that I made using the Plumeria collection. For my card I wanted to highlight the feminine side to the line.  I just love that purple flower!  So pretty, and of course I had to add a butterly.  I am totally addicted!
supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- stickers- brads- basic grey plumeria

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with a new project!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and scrappy weekend!
-mp

15 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Such a pretty card...love the butterflies too!

Connie Mercer said...

the new collections look great!! love the card and yes, I agree on the purple flower~niceeeee!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Great sneaks! Love the soft beautiful colors in your card.

Your Dad's family sounds like mine. He was the 3rd oldest of 12!!!

Becky said...

Hope you have a fun weekend!! I love those Halloween papers, of course it's awfully hard to think about Halloween when it's 105 outside! Haha! I'm with you, that flower is awesome!

Margie Higuchi said...

Great sneaks! Love your card - great placement of that butterfly. JUst the perfect little touch :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

Mary Jo said...

Pretty card, Mary Pat!
Hope you have a fun time with the graduation festivities :)

Jingle said...

What a pretty card!

Unknown said...

Great Sneak Peeks--- love the card!

Danielle said...

Lovely card - and those are some great collections! Enjoy your weekend!

SandeeNC said...

Suppose to go to an area to photograph lotus blooms, not sure with the weather being so warm. Love the first 2 collections, the last one hurts my eyes, lol I'd buy the first 2 though :) Lovely card, butterflies are addicting, I'm working on a project with some right now! lol waving hi from the hot hills of North Carolina :)

laura said...

We are starting to dig for a paver patio..bobcat just delivered. I'll have lots of pics to scrap of my husband.

Janet's Joy said...

Love your card! Have a great weekend!!

Katie said...

Congratulations Maureen! That sounds like an awesome weekend! I hope you have a wonderful time at the party!

We are starting our crazy month of visitors! We have a guest coming to stay tonight and family friends coming into town as well, who we will be joining on a trip to Wrigley Field on Sunday. Then my parents will be coming to stay next weekend! I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking in, but I don' tknow if I will!

Norma G. said...

Beautiful job, I like the purple flower & little butterfly too. Have a great weekend!

Tracy said...

Great card.
I really like the Halloween paper in this collection

Post a Comment