Monday, June 18, 2012

Back on Monday!

Happy Monday,
Well, I am back!  Last week we took our annual vacation to Florida!  We had a really great time.  The boys had so much fun at the beach and pool. It was wonderful.  We even took a scenic yacht dinner cruise through the intercoastal waters of Ft. Lauderdale and it was so much fun.  Fun time by all.  The only thing I missed though was the internet.  The condo doesn't have the internet.  So I was going a little batty without it. LOL!

Before I left on vacation I was so busy getting so many different projects completed!  So I have so much NEW stuff coming you way!  Cord Scrapbook Studio was keeping me busy and boy was I loving every minute of it.  I was able to play with some really fun lines.

First up was the new collection from Bella Blvd.  Baby Boy.  I LOVED this line.  Today I am going to share my layout that I did using this collection.  I used some old baby photos of Michael swinging on a warm spring day.  He was not even one yet.  He was just so happy.  He has always had the best smile!  I just loved all the papers in this collection.  I really loved the grey chevron piece and I used that as my background paper and then layered all the other pattern pieces on top.  I added some fun stamped clouds and of course some Mister Huey!  It seems I can't create without using some paint- LOL!


supplies
paper, stickers, chipboard, crochet flowers- Bella Blvd.
die cut clouds- paper trey ink
stamps- hero arts
ink- jenni bowlin
tools- sewing machine

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with part one of the mini album that I created with this collection.  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

31 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Welcome back! Sounds like a wonderful vacation, Mary Pat! Great page - love that background paper but how stinkin' cute is that picture?! LOL!

Norma G. said...

Super cute layout and those pics are just beautiful!

scrappymo! said...

Oh mary Pat, this is just so cute!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute as always!!! Sweet pictures!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, super sweet page, Mary Pat! I love the layered banners and fun trio of clouds!

Jennifer Grace said...

Such a sweet page, and the misting is the perfect touch! x

Mary Jo said...

Welcome back!!
This is such a fabulous, fun layout!
I love the colors, too :)

Jingle said...

Happy to hear you had a great vacation! I love your layout!

Madeline said...

Cute page! Love your mixed lettering!

Becky said...

Welcome back! We missed you ;) Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation!

Love your layout! I too love that Chevron piece!

Cathy said...

So adorable..I love this line too and have been hoarding it..lol!

Tanya Ham said...

Welcome back! Love this collection!! Used it myself this weekend! :)

Tammy said...

Aw, this is super sweet. The photos are great. Love the splashes of paint and that background chevron is awesome! :)

Janet's Joy said...

Glad that you had a nice vacation!!
Love your page! Those photos are too cute!!

Annette Allen said...

woohoo Florida...how fun...glad you had a great time...your layout is too cute..

Aimee Kidd said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation! I'm sure we'll be seeing some great pics on layouts soon!

What a sweet layout! I love the clouds and the papers you used!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Glad you had a nice vacation, and what a nice page!

I need to go check out the Cord Scrapbook Studio some day soon. Maybe I can sneak out of work for a long lunch one day this summer :).

Danielle said...

Such a cute page and the little turtle is adorable!

Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. I can't wait for the beach in a few weeks.

SandeeNC said...

So glad to hear that you had a wonderful vacation, Florida is a great place to visit, but no internet?? lol, I would have gone nuts too! Enjoyed looking at your layout, so cute! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

hilde janbroers said...

great page!! love the photos!!! soooooo cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a sweet layout Mary Pat. Glad you had a lovely vacation.

Elisa K said...

hehe love those photos.. cute layout! thanks so much for sharing. hugs

Patricia said...

So sweet! Love the little bursts!

laura said...

Very cute layout. Love the colors.

Katie said...

I'm glad to hear you had such a great vacation! I went a little crazy without internet in St. Lucia too. And we didn't even have cell phones there, it was definitely odd!

I love the layout. The heart paper is my favorite :)

Erica said...

Love this line from BB. Glad you guys had fun in Florida!

Chris said...

Hi Mary Pat, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet layout.
I can get internet at our cottage if I go to the motel, but haven't done that yet this year ;)
So looking forward to taking a closer look at your mini album :)

gale said...

What a cute page! Love those pictures.

~Tammy~ said...

I am from Florida, so I am jealous of your trip.

I love the papers in this layout and your design is awesome!

Izzy Anderson said...

Those pics couldn't be cuter. Super sweet page. Love the way you used the Bella.

Post a Comment