Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Mini Part Two

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going?  I have been busy so far.  This is my week of doctor apts. that I have put off till the summer, but all is going well!  It has been really hot here so the boys and I have been downstairs a bit this week so I have been able to create some!  I love it when that happens!!

As I mentioned yesterday- I made my first mini album for Cord Scrapbook Studio featuring the Baby Boy collection.  I stepped out of my comfort zone and had a lot of fun.  Today I will be featuring the second 1/2 of the book.


 I so love this photo of Michael!





I tried to make each page a little different but using the same paper helped carry the theme in the mini book!  I really had a lot of fun!  I plan on doing another little mini real  soon.  I even think maybe a mini for a christmas present for my mother in law - we shall see!  The good thing is I am no longer afraid of the mini album!!

supplies
everything in Bella Blvd.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

21 comments:

Annette Allen said...

another cutie...this is amazing...i love it..

gale said...

Love it! This will be such a treasure.

Erica said...

This came out cute!!!

Janet's Joy said...

Glad you have conquered your fears! It looks great!!!

Tammy said...

You did a great job on this mini! So glad that you busted out of the comfort zone to try something new. I am an equal opportunity scrapper - layouts are what I do most, but I do love mini albums too. I don't do them often because I don't have a huge volume of photos to make them all the time. Great idea to do this for baby's first year. It turned out fantastic! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful job, Mary Pat! It's amazing to see how our kids progress in the first year of life (well, beyond too, but baby pics are soooo cute!) and this mini is the perfect way to see that.

Mary Jo said...

Such a cute, cute album! I will have to go look at part one :)
And such a cutie!!

Danielle said...

Mary Pat, I think you did a wonderful job with your mini. I find that if I keep to one collection of paper and embellishments, it goes a lot more smoothly.

Jingle said...

This is SUCH an adorable mini! I love it!

Laura said...

Wonderful album. One to be treasured for years by all the family...

Tanya Ham said...

This is sooooooooo cute!!! I just love each page and how different, yet continuous they all are. LOVE it!!

I can't wait for your post tomorrow, I'm super excited to see!!! :D

Becky said...

Part two was just as great as part one one!!

Katie said...

I love this mini album! Using the same papers was such a great way to keep it cohesive, but still different on each page.

Loni said...

Yay for conquering the mini album! It looks so cute, too!

Anonymous said...

this is just the cutest!!!

Laura said...

Your mini is so adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic mini album, you will treasure this one forever.

SandeeNC said...

and this is the perfect size book to pull out when he gets a serious girlfriend so you can embarrass him to death! Escpecially the diaper pictures, hee hee what, no picture of him on the loo? lol oh dear! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Tracy said...

Never fear the mini album, teehee.
Your mini turned out adorable.
Love that the pages focus on the photos.

Penny said...

Mary, I ADORE your mini album! (It really puts mine to shame!) and that baby is beautiful! I have a little niece about the same age, I may have to make her one now, hopefully a little closer to the way yours looks, rather than mine! Great job! Love Penny

Izzy Anderson said...

Darling. I'd say you have the mini down pat!

Post a Comment