Monday, August 25, 2014

8/25 Core'dinations Summer Layout

Happy Monday!

We all started back to school last week.  The boys are happy with their teachers but I still can't get over that my baby is in Kindergarten.  (sniff sniff!)  My classes seem to be good so all is good.  I am still scrapping summer though!  Today I have a a summer layout using tons and tons of Core'dinations!

I love this photo of my hubby and son building a sand castle on vacation.  They worked and worked!  It was a great day!

I made this video for you demonstrating the tearing technique using the awesome Core!
supply list
Cardstock- Core'dinations
paper- Bella Blvd.
mist- studio calico
perfect layers
Silhouette
Freckled Fawn enamel dots

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back soon.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp


12 comments:

Becky said...

So glad the boys love their teachers!! It's rough when the baby goes to kindergarten, isn't it?? :) great summer layout!!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic layout, Mary Pat, love the torn paper strips and the little sand castle embellishment is too cute!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! The torn paper background is awesome!

Tracey McNeely said...

This stirs up some great memories, love this bright and cheery layout Mary Pat!

Jingle said...

This is a great layout! I love what you did with the blue cardstocks!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun layout.. the background is awesome.. great pictures too

Connie Mercer said...

great video!!! Love the page!!!

Madeline said...

Love how you made those waves with the core'dinations cardstock! Cute page!

Mary Jo said...

Such a great page!
And I love the tearing!
The yellow paper is perfect, too :)

Tanya Ham said...

GREAT page!! That photo is wonderful, too! :) Awesome memories! :)

Katie said...

I'm so glad the school year is starting off well for you! We hit the 3 week wall today where everyone was just done. Of course, that could have been the crazy hot temperatures, and the obscene amount of notes that my kids had to take today (I hate super note heavy days!)

Your layout is beautiful! I love the paper, and the way you did the title! Bella Blvd is one of my favorites!

Tracy said...

Such a nice summery layout..I miss summer already ;)
so glad everyone is happily getting back into the routine of school.

Post a Comment