Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Aug. 19 A Bella Christmas

Happy Tuesday!

I have a fun layout to share today.  Once again I was busy scrapping and trying to use my stash!  One of my favorite days is when we all gather together and decorate the tree.  I am always so happy and t he kids have so much fun! 

I made a quick video to share on how this came together.

supplies
paper- stickers- Bella Blvd
Chic Tags journaling tag
Glitz enamel dots.
sewing machine

Thanks so much for joining me. I will be back later in the week with a fun Card!  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic layout, Mary Pat, love how you cut the strips at the top and bottom!

Becky said...

Great colors and picture for this layout!!

Tanya Ham said...

Love all the bright Bella Christmas papers, and especially LOVE the 'favorite' die cut ... another winner! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

I love Tree-Decorating Day too, yet I've never scrapped it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Annette Allen said...

love that paper.. very cute layout.. it is my favorite day too.. :)

DBMM said...

great video.

Tracy said...

This is such a fun layout.
Love the fun bright colours :)

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful layout and I am in love with your choice of colors. And you design, amazing with that beautiful patterned paper.

Katie said...

This is a beautiful layout. It really captures the fun of decorating the tree (which is also one of my favorite days!)

Post a Comment