Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Aug 13 Lawnscaping School Challenge

Happy Wednesday!

I can't believe that school starts next week!  This summer went by so fast.  It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating our last day.  Well, Lawnscaping is having a Back to School themed project challenge.

 I start next Monday and the boys start on Tuesday.  I am never home in the mornings and  so miss them so I like to leave them little notes on their place mats for when they come downstairs.  I thought this challenge will get me started on one of the boys cards.

For my card I broke into a Lawn Fawn paper pack, stamps and dies!  Lots and Lots of fun.  I also used some new Core'dinations!  The new Kraft and Vellum!  You can see all this in action with my new video!
supplies
paper-dies-stamps- Lawn Fawn
cardstock- vellum- Core'dinations
Hero Arts Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back soon with a new project!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

11 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Very sweet idea and card!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card, Mary Pat, it's so great that you leave little notes for all your guys!

Annette Allen said...

what a cute card.. love it

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable card Mary Pat, loving those apples! The kraft vellum is so cool.

Becky said...

I love how the star looks like notebook paper! This turned out adorable!!

Tanya Ham said...

That's so cute!! :) Great idea for that paper pad!

Mary Jo said...

Adorable card!!
Enjoy your last few days off.
I know I feel summer vacation went by way too fast!!

Tracy said...

I always thought that is was so sweet and so special to leave your boys notes :)
Cute card:)
I agree this summer has just flown by!

Elise C. said...

So cute! The vellum looks awesome over that apple paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Samantha Mann said...

such a great card! i love the array of patterned papers you used! they work so great together! :) LOVE the star die with the banner! so clever!! and such a sweet way to start the day! thanks so much for playing along with the lawnscaping challenge! :D

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card & tutorial Mary Pat - LOVE the Kraft & vellum!!!

Post a Comment