Tuesday, September 2, 2014

9/2 SSS Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday!

Did youknow that it is Stamptember over at Simon Says Stamp?


I got to play with one of the brand new stamp sets this weekend (Thanksgiving Table) so  I decided to play along with the Wednesday Challenge from Simon Says Stamp!

This week's challenge----Anything Goes!

I was picked to get one of their stamp sets and to make several items using the set!  I mean how fun is that. Right??? So this is my first project using the Thanksgiving Table set.

I made t his video for you as well.  I show how I made the background and the coloring of the turkey!
supplies
cardstock- core'dinations essentials & 110 lb.
Simon Says Stamp Thanksgiving Table
Memento Ink, Stampin Up ink, Hero Arts
Spectrum Noir markers

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back later with a sneak peek at the new release from Some Odd Girl!  Did you know that Kristy is now having paper in the form of a 6x6 pad??? Oh yeah and I show it off later this week!  See  you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!

9 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Fun card! Love the background!!

Katie said...

I love this! It is so perfect for Thanksgiving - and that turkey looks delicious! I can't wait to see more from this stamp set.

Annette Allen said...

what a pretty Thanksgiving card..

Kim Heggins said...

Fun...just so fun! I love your yummy looking turkey.

Becky said...

This is so cute!! That set would make perfect place cards too!!

Jingle said...

This is such an adorable card!

Tanya Ham said...

What a nice card! ;)

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice!

Tracy said...

This is a fun stamp.
I like the papers you used for the background as well :)

Post a Comment