Monday, August 18, 2014

Aug 18 SSS Summer Challenge

Happy Monday!

I am playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
The challenge theme is ....... SUMMER!

I loved this these because I have sooo many photos to scrap from last summer and this summer! LOL!  So for my challenge I broke out my Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine collection and got busy!
Last summer we had such a fun adventure when we went on a Dolphin Cruise.  It was so awesome!  We saw several pairs of dolphins and they are just having so much fun.  I loved every minute of it.

For my layout I got to include all my faves-- stamping and scrapping!

I have a video on how this layout came about.
Thanks so much for joining me today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout and photo, Mary Pat, love all the stamping and bright summer colors!

Becky said...

This is an awesome layout for summer!! What a great photo!!

Annette Allen said...

that is a cool picture.. love this layout..

Tanya Ham said...

Love this!! Such an amazing photo!! :) I love your video ... I'm glad I'm not the only one who plays around, and changes things around several times! :) Wonderful!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cool photo and love the layout!

Leslie Germain said...

Fun layout and cool picture! Love the colors!!

Caryn said...

What a brilliant layout and fantastic experience. Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Summer Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Tracy said...

I love this layout Mary Pat :)
Great photos and looks like it was such a fun experience.

Post a Comment