Thursday, August 7, 2014

8/7 Chic Tags Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday!

I was catching up on some blog reading the other day and found over at Chic Tags this awesome Sketch Challenge!
I loved this sketch.  What got me was the 4 photos!  I was wanting to finish off Easter and I had three photos to scrap so I got busy!  Here is what I came up with!
I know my layout is a bit different but I kept some of the points the same.  I love it when I have an idea and then when I am done it is totally different!

I made a video for my layout.

supplies
cardstock- AC
paper-die cuts- wood veneer- Chic Tags
mist- Heidi Swapp

Thanks so much for joining me.  I will be back next week!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how the sketch inspired you, Mary Pat, and all those patterns are perfect for spring and Easter!

Jingle said...

This is a very cute layout! I love your mix of papers!

Annette Allen said...

aww this layout is adorable..

Connie Mercer said...

great sketch~yes it is different but in a good way :):)

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous layout Mary Pat! I love how your turned that 4th photo into journaling, so clever and gives all the details.

Kelly Roberts said...

I like the patterns you mixed on this lo. This is a fun sketch and you rocked it!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable layout! Love your take on the sketch!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute, and so "springy" :)

Madeline said...

Great page! The soft colors are perfect!

~Tammy~ said...

The layout is awesome! I LOVE your take on the sketch!

Susanne said...

Great job using so many of those tags. I've never managed to make a page like this look so coordinated - I'm impressed.

Unknown said...

Perfect solution for the 4th photo square!

Cindy deRosier said...

The inspiration is there, but the layout is definitely your own. Great page!

Post a Comment