Thursday, August 21, 2014

8/21 Core'dinations Glitter Silk Card

Happy Thursday!

Do you love Glitter?  I know I do but I hate working with it.  Core'dinations has THE best glitter cardstock because the glitter doesn't get all over.  Today I have a fun shaped card.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the balloon and the stamped my sentiment  on some more fun glitter cardstock. 

I have this video for you on how I made this fun card.
 

supply list
cardstock- Core'dinations Glitter Silk and 110 lb. smooth
stamps and dies- paper smooches
the twinery
Silhouette
Hero Arts
 
Thanks so much for joining me today.  I will be back next week with some new projects.  See you then.   Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

10 comments:

Becky said...

This is awesome! Love the balloon and the glitter!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card, Mary Pat! :)

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Annette Allen said...

how totally awesome.. i love this

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Such a cute card! Love the balloon shape and the glitter!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable balloon card!!!

Tanya Ham said...

GREAT card! :) I need to get this glitter cardstock since it stays on the paper so well, and obviously you didn't have any problem adhering the darker blue piece to the lighter blue glitter - sometimes that can be an issue on glittery surfaces. I also LOVE the tip/trick with the locking the tweezers! Genius!! I struggle with bows, too - I'm totally going to try that next time!! Thanks so much for all this inspiration in such a short little video!! :)

Tracy said...

Such a fun shaped card and love that sparkle paper :)

Connie Mercer said...

darling!!!!

Katie said...

Um, glitter cardstock that doesn't make a mess? I am in!!! I love the balloon with the cut outs!

Post a Comment