Monday, August 4, 2014

Aug 4th Elle's Studio Christmas Layout

Happy Monday!

I wanted to scrap this weekend but I have to say I didn't have a lot of  mojo so I found a sketch from Elle's Studio from their Sketch Thursday Challenge.  I love  these challenges to jump start me and I have to say this sketch was just so much fun to work with!

So I am still working on my goal to finish 2012 and so I have a Christmas Layout to share!
Can I just say I had so much fun playing with this paper collection.  Love all the fun papers and fun embellishments.

I have a video for you on how I made this layout.



supplies
enamel dots - glitz
paper-tags-frames, die cuts- Elle's Studio

Thanks so much for joining me.  I will be back tomorrow with the new Digi Release from Some Odd Girl!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

11 comments:

Becky said...

You will be finished with 2012 in no time!! Love your take on the sketch!!

Anonymous said...

Great take on the sketch, love how you tilted the frame on your photo, it just adds to the joyfulness of your holiday photo!

~Tammy~ said...

Awesome Christmas Layout. Looks like you are getting caught up!

Connie Mercer said...

Love the green frame~ so cute and perfect for this page:)

Jingle said...

This is such a cute layout!

Unknown said...

Mary Pat, I love your color scheme for your page! This is a fun sketch. I have to pin it!

Annette Allen said...

wow great take on the sketch.. i love this layout..

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable Christmas layout - love how you used the sketch!!!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout of your boys.
I love the non-traditional background colour to this layout.
Great take on the sketch as well.

Mary Jo said...

Fun sketch and page!
Love the tilted frame :)

Cindy deRosier said...

I love this! I wouldn't have expected to like the tilted frame, but it does such a great job of bringing the eye right to the boys.

Post a Comment