Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Aug 12 SOG Love Digi Cut File Release

Happy Tuesday!

I am so excited to share the Brand New Digi Release from  Some Odd Girl.  I am using the new Digi Cut Files.  This collection contains some really awesome titles like Love, Oh Snap, and more!  I used the title Love for my layout.


I am still on my quest to use up my paper along with getting caught up on my scrapping.  With this layout I was able to score on both of my goals.  Every year we make yummy Christmas cookies for Santa.  The boys LOVE decorating their Christmas cookies.  I also broke into my stash and found some buttons to add as embellishments.  Isn't it funny that just a couple of years ago I used buttons on every project and I moved away from them once sequins and wood veneer came into popularity.  Well, I got them out and I loved them!

I made this video on how this layout came about.
supplies
paper- stickers- die cuts- Jillibean Soup
buttons Paper Trey Ink
Title- Some Odd Girl Digi Cut File

Please stop by the Some Odd Girl Shop to see these awesome new Cut Files

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Mary Pat, congrats on the double score :). I really love the page, the background paper is awesome for the photos!

Becky said...

Oh you know I have all those buttons too! Haha! This layout is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your layout, Mary Pat! The colors are lovely and it's always nice to take something from our stash and make it new again!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love this layout!

Madeline said...

Yummy page! What a beautiful color combo!

Connie Mercer said...

I'm on the same quest. I hate for it to go to waste:) Love the design on this~darling photos!

Tanya Ham said...

OH, look at that face! :) So cute!! I love how you've used so much on this, and it's from your stash! I'm still trying to get caught up myself! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Ooo, pretty Christmas page, Mary Pat! The script word is perfect. Loving the buttons (I've always loved them), especially how you used the loop of twine behind one at the top of the page.

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cute layout..

Kelly Roberts said...

I like the reddish woodgrain background with the pops of navy blue around. Nice work!

Tracy said...

I love this layout.
The colours are so bright and fun.
I like your little touches of the twine wrapped around the button and the flags/banners :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...now this is one sweet layout! I love your adorable photos and all the wonderful details, so fun.

Post a Comment