Monday, August 11, 2014

Aug 11 SSS Wednesday Challenge Glitter

Happy Monday!

Well, I am down to my last week of summer vacation.  I have to say I am terribly sad.  This summer was so much fun and I loved spending every minute with the boys.  Oh well, every good thing has to end. Right???

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge was to create something with Sparkle!
I had just the Sparkle!  The Core'dinations Glitter Silk and Core Couture Cardstock!  So I got busy!  Here is what I came up with!

I made a quick video on how this card came about!


supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
Dies- Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches

Thanks so much for joining me,  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute, Mary Pat, your glitter stars and sentiment are fab!

Becky said...

I can't believe summer is over either!! My girls go back Wednesday :( the summers have gotten so much more fun the older they've gotten, I think. I love your card today!! It's perfect!!

Annette Allen said...

so cute.. loving all those little stars..

Janet's Joy said...

Lovely card! Enjoy your last bit of vacation.

Leslie Germain said...

cute card! love the stars!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute and simple~ love simple!!!

Tanya Ham said...

Oh I love it! That sparkle border really pops!! :)

Tracy said...

Such a pretty glittery card :)
I am sure you will enjoy and get the most out of your last days of summer vacation.

Unknown said...

Hard to believe summer is ending! This is a sweet card!

Cindy deRosier said...

Absolutely beautiful and perfect for so many occasions.

jenn shurkus said...

love this fresh and bright "hello" card!! :) thank you for playing along with simon says stamp wednesday challenge! p.s. i am wondering if we met years ago when I came to teach at simply scrapbooks- it was a whole series of a muse card classes....

Kim Heggins said...

This is so fun...I love all the stars and that hello, perfect addition!

Post a Comment