Friday, August 15, 2014

Aug 15 Core'dinations and Petaloo Blog Hop

Happy Friday!
Core'dinations has teamed up with Petaloo for a fun exchange. The theme is Back to School. I made two cards. For the first one I used some Core Essentisls and  dry embossed  and sanded it. I then took some 110 lb. smooth & die cut it and stamped it. I then added a fun clothespin and added the beautiful Petaloo flowers.
For my second card I used the brand new Chalk Core Note Cards. I scored the center and sanded it to expose the core. I added a stamped Core Tag and the added my wonderful flowers.
I made a video for you on how I made the second card.

Thanks so much for joining me today. I will be back next week with new projects! See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty day!
MP

4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

LOVE the cards you created :)
Need to get a set of Chalk Core Note Cards!!
Neat video!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty cards, Mary Pat, the flowers add such a nice touch and love the design of the second card!

Becky said...

What great back to school cards!!

Kim Heggins said...

I love them both...so sweet to make back to school cards.

Post a Comment