Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Heading Back to School Card for Wednesday

Hello,
Well I have to say I am ALMOST ready in my new room and school.  Today I am going into my old school to see if my computer is ready to go to the new school and then I will head on over to the new school set up my computer and CD player.  I have one bulletin board left and then just some odds n ends.  We have 2 days of inservice on Monday and Tuesday and then I will be set!!  The school is very intimidating.  It is a 10-12 building that has 2100 students--yes that is correct 2100 students.  That is larger than my college.  It is crazy!

For the heading back to school mode.  I have a quick card that I made with Karen Foster paper.

Now with Jack starting Kindergarten next week  I need to have on hand several teacher thank you cards. 

supplies
cardstock-bazzill
paper- Karen Foster
die cut-Tim Holtz
ink- Time Holtz distress ink
sticker- Karen Foster

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will see you again soon!
-mp





15 comments:

Maria said...

Muy linda tarjeta, me gustan muchísimo los papeles que has elegido.
Me he quedado impresionada con la cantidad de alumnos, en nuestro país de origen no hay escuelas tan grandes. El 29 de Agosto mi hijo comienza el séptimo grado y cuando nos dijeron que eran 1.200 niños no podíamos creerlo!
Mucha suerte en este ciclo 2011-2012, afortunados sus alumnos por ternerla a Uds. en clase!
Cariños

Maria

hilde janbroers said...

great card!!!!!

Steph said...

Very cute card! I love how you distressed it to give it a vintage feel.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! That is a pretty sizeable bunch of kids for 3 grades, but for Houston(where my kids went to school) that would be pretty average!

Becky said...

So glad everything has come together for you! Love your card today, perfect for a teacher thank you!!

ScrappnBee said...

What a sweet card to send off to kindergarten! Hope that you are ready for the massive hoardes coming up. We don't start school until Sep 1, and even the kids are looking forward to it now! Good luck! -Amanda

Tammy said...

Cute card! Love the school bus. So glad you've gotten things pretty much set in your new school. Only a few days to go now - enjoy the rest of your summer while you can! :)

Pam said...

Love your card! I'm tired after reading your post. Whew! Hope you have a good year!

Linda said...

Very cute card! Good luck at your new school!

Tracy said...

That is a fun card.
Love the school bus.

Amy said...

Summer sure flew by fast for us teachers! Are you in a brand new school? Glad you have everything set to go....seems like the beginning of the year is always busy! Do you teach high school? Love the card! Hope you have a great school year.

Katie said...

I love that school bus, what a great card!

Annette Allen said...

so cute...love that school bus

Margie Higuchi said...

What a great way to start the school year! Wonderful card you created!

Have a great school year, Mary Pat!!

Dena said...

The school bus and paper are perfectly paired! Such a cute school themed card!

Aloha,
Dena

missdjones.blogspot.com

Post a Comment