Tuesday, August 9, 2011

An Odd Tuesday Challenge

Hey there,

Well did we all make it through yesterday.  I have to say I was so disorganized yesterday.  I didn't make any lists of things to do and I just bounced from one thing to another.  I NEED lists to keep me on track.  So first thing this morning I am making a list of things to do today and for the rest of the week. 

This is what I made yesterday!  I just love these digi stamps from Some Odd Girl.  I love them because there are such awesome boy images.  These are very hard to find.  This stamp is Rockin Kody.  I think he is just adorable.



supplies
cardstock- bazzill, neenah solar white
paper- imaginisce
bling- imaginisce
markers-copic
digi stamp- some odd girl

I am entering Rocking Kody's Thanks Dude in the following card challenges:

1. Some Odd Girl - Thanks challenge

I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  I will be back tomorrow with my Wednesday Card!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Oh yeah--I forgot to mention that 2 weeks ago was my one year anniversary of my blog!  I am planning a big Giveaway when we get to 150 followers!! We need just 5 more!!!!  Tell your friends--some of the prized are from Imaginisce and Echo Park.

Have a great day!
-mp



15 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card, Mary Pat!

Tammy said...

Love that card! Super cute image and the papers are so fun. I love the cassettes. Throwback to the 80's. :)

Jingle said...

This is really cute! Way fun image!

Steph said...

Very cute card. Love that image.

Katie said...

Congratulations on your one year + 2 weeks anniversary!

Sue Althouse said...

So cute, love the card! I need lists, and I also have to set a timer at my computer to stay on task. So easy to surf the morning away!

Maria said...

Hermosa tarjeta! me gusta la imagen los colores y como lo combinaste todo. Felicitaciones por tu aniversario!
Cariños

Maria

Annette Allen said...

ADORABLE...

Mary Jo said...

Super, super cute card!! :)

Just Jaime said...

Love the pp and colors! Great choice to go with a fun stamp!

Becky said...

Such a great boy card! I almost never get to make these :)

I know what you mean about making lists, I even have lists FOR my lists. Haha!

Stephanie said...

I just won this digi stamp!!! Great card! Love it!! :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice thanks for sharing.. love the blog and the crads...

Liz Weber said...

What a very cool and fun card Mary, just love that awesome image and your take on the sketch is perfect. Thanks for playing along at card and a half, hope to see you for the next challenge.

Tracy said...

That is such a cute card.
Congrats on your 1 yr :)

Post a Comment