Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Basic Grey Part One

Happy Tuesday,
As I have mentioned before one of the things that I do at my lss is to help make some of the displays to help sell the product.  Last week I had the Basic Grey card kit to make.  The kit used the Oxford line.  The purpose of the display was to show that this line is very versatile and that it doesn't just have to be for school layouts and cards.  Here is the first batch in my series

I really love those glasses!

Sorry for the bad angle on this one.

I love this one.

Nothing really exciting going on here.  Same old Same old.  It is funny at how quickly we have fallen back into our routine.  It seems like the summer was so long ago.  I am adjusting well at my new school.  I really don't have time to think about anything.  I teach 6 periods straight and my planning bell isn't until 7th period.  So I don't even have a second.  This is good because the time flies!

I really don't have any scrapping plans for this week.  I have a layout started to I hope to finish this and that is about it. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I really appreciate all your lovely comments!  I will be back tomorrow with my Wednesday card.  See you then.
-mp

17 comments:

Pam said...

I love these cards! Great job! :-) Whew! You made me tired reading the description of your schedule.:-P Hope you have a great year! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice cards - I'll come back tomorrow to see more :)

Becky said...

These are so fun! I might need to check out that line!

Danielle said...

Cute cards!

Steph said...

Cute cards! Looks like a great paper line.

Annette Allen said...

super cute cards...love those glasses... :)

Just Jaime said...

LOVE the glasses too!

Connie Mercer said...

love the cards~super cute!!

Jingle said...

These are great! I love the one with the glasses! Too cute!

Katie said...

I love those glasses! Its great that you are back in your routine. Teaching six periods straight! That is intense, but if it makes the day fly by, that is wonderful, I just hate when the day drags on and on!

Anonymous said...

What cute cards!

Margie Higuchi said...

Great job on those cards! I think my fav is the one with the glasses too :)

QueenTracy said...

Cute! Love this line!

~Tammy~ said...

Great inspiration! Wow 6 periods straight! Whew! I think I would like the break in the middle to help break up the day! Hope you have a great rest of your week!

Tracy said...

Such wonderful cards. I do like that background paper with the glasses on it.

So glad you are all in the routine once again. My daughter doesn't start until the 6th, so we have a bit of time to still enjoy our summer :)

Christina said...

Love, love the glasses card! I work as a marketing manager for a national optical retailer (rhymes with Dears Optical) :>, so anything glasses related makes me smile a little!

JustYolie said...

You did an excellent job show how versatile the line is....beautiful cards! I too love the glasses!

Post a Comment