Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh yeah Friday

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the well wishes about my move. I have worked like a dog and at least now my room is at the new school.  Next week will be unpacking and decorating the room plus making lesson plans for the new class.  5 days left-I think I can do it.

While I was at Crop A Doodle Do I completed this layout for my lss.  These are pictures from our vacation at Lion Country Safari.
I thought the paper was perfect for the pictures.

Supplies
cardstock-bazzill
paper- Best Creations
brads-doodlebug

Today I am taking the boys down to Cincinnati to go to the Lego Store.  I said I would take them during the summer and wow we only have a couple of days left to we are going to spend a couple of hours there.  Then we are going to lunch somewhere--if I know my boys then they will want to go to McDonald's.  McDonald's is a special treat place for them so they always like it--me on the other hand would like some place different but it is their day.

Any plans for the weekend?  We really do not.  It is awesome. Plus we are supposed to have great weather.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you back on Monday!
-mp

10 comments:

Jingle said...

Adorable layout!

Tammy said...

Cute! I love the papers and the mirror image of the design works so well for 2 papers. This is great! Good luck with the new school and getting set up. My nephews LOVE the lego store. Sounds like a fun day! Enjoy! :)

Becky said...

This is awesome! I love the banners! Sounds like a fun day ahead and you deserve it after how hard you've been working!

I'm getting ready to put in another Papertrey order too, just waiting for the latest release to finish up :) I'm addicted!!

Katie said...

What a great layout! I love the banners too! The Lego Store sounds so much fun, have a great day!

Maria said...

Precioso layout! me gustan todos los detalles! las fotos están hermosas!
Cariños
Maria

Elisa K said...

What a fun page. Love it all.. Thanks for sharing. Hugs

Unknown said...

Fun layout! Yes, I know, we adults would choose a different eating place but kids?...what do they know? They know fun, fun and more fun and McDs represents that to them! So glad you let them choose! My kids loved it to when they were little:)

Pam said...

I love your layout! How colorful and cute!:-) Wow! Where has the summer gone? Can't believe school will be starting soon. Believe it or not, I miss taking my son to McD's. I never thought I would but I do. I'm sure your boys had a blast!:-)

Tracy said...

This layout is soooo adorable. You blow me away with each layout you share, wow.

Annette Allen said...

This layout is just too fun. I love everything about it..

Post a Comment