Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday Imaginisce and Tombow Swap

Happy Wednesday!

Today we are kicking off summer with an awesome blog hop going on between Imaginisce and Tombow!





My youngest son is going on a Boy Scout outing with my older son and hubby and I made a little Tackle Box for him.  It is a surprise.  in his bag.  This little box is filled with some yummy gummy worms.  I think he is going to love it.  To make this little box I used my Silhouette to create the box.  I then used the Tombow Liquid Glue to glue all the edges together so that they are nice and strong.  I then used the markers to color a Snag Em stamp (you can see this in the video).  Finally I attached them on the box with Tombow adhesive squares.

I made a video to show you how I put this all together as well as some fun techniques with the Tombow markers.  



supplies
paper, stickers, alphabet stamps- Imaginisce
Tombow liquid glue
Tombow adhesive squares
Tombow Markers


Here is the list of Dt members that you need to visit and leave a comment.

Tombow:
*Jennie - http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Imaginisce

Mary Pat Siehl: http://siehledwithakiss.blogspot.ca/  --> you are here!


So do you want to know what you could win?  First from Tombow- markers and adhesive-- what could be better?

And from Imaginisce: the entire collection of Endless Summer!!  How awesome is that?
Good luck and I hope you win!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Friday with a Father's Day card.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

46 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe.. that is such a cute little gift box! So sweet! Too bad I don't know any little ones right now.. but that's life.. but would make nice little giftables for my daughter and her Grad friends! Thanks!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh my gosh! This is so adorable and so clever, Mary Pat. Such a fun surprise to tuck into the bag.

Wendy said...

How adorable is that!!!!!

Sue Althouse said...

What a wonderful little project! Those gummy worms crack me up.

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Mary Pat that is freaking adorable! He is going to love it!!!!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What cute projects! I love the bright colours, they really made me smile :) x

Madeline said...

Gummy worms tackle box! Hahaha! That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun little project!

Dictionary said...

What a cute and fun project!

Unknown said...

what an adorable little box! tfs

SandeeNC said...

That little tackle box is the cutest! You're a great mom! :) Thanks for visiting my WOYWW desk, well storage area, lol Waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Angela said...

Freaking adorable!!! What a fun idea!

barbara macaskill said...

Your son is going to be so pleased when he gets in his bag and finds this cute tackle box! His friends will be envious I bet! I love putting little surprises in fun places for my family to find and enjoy! TFS!

chignon said...

The tackle box is a super fun idea, very cute! TFS

Mare said...

Your tackle box is awesome! Love it and I'm sure your son will too.

Connie Mercer said...

wonderful projects!!! Love the tackle box mini!!!

Jingle said...

SUCH Cuteness! And now I totally want gummy worms. HA!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

how cute!!! My kids are grown and still love gummy worms. Ü

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Adorable idea. TFS

Michelle said...

cute cute !!! Im ALL about treats !!! love it!

michelle
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
www.jadedblossom.com

Robin B. said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

Jackie Plank said...

Such a cute little surprise I am sure he is going to love it.

cghundley said...

Cute cute! I'm sure
he will enjoy it.
Carla from Utah

Kelly Roberts said...

This is a cute idea and I know he will love it.

Iris said...

love the tackle box

Janis said...

A little tackle box with gummy worms??? How perfect for a young boy!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute project, he will love it :)

Amy Martin said...

Awesome idea... I love your tackle box. and gummy worms are a great addition.

Alexia Misso said...

So cute tackle box, who's the lucky one?! :) Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Fun little treat to find hidden away! And with yummy gummies inside! Thanks for posting a video "how to"! :)

Kathy Martin said...

What a great idea! Love your tackle box. I know some boys that would like this.

Sue D said...

Very cute idea!

Carol Burger said...

This is soooooooooooo cute!! Definitely going to make this...

Mary-Anne V said...

Now that is one very creative treat box!

Kimberly Kett said...

That is such a cute and clever idea!! I LOVE IT!

Mary Jo said...

Oh, I love, love, love!!!!
So going to do this for Evan and Mike when they go on their next fishing trip.
So cute. TFS!

Jennie Garcia said...

That little box is too cute!! What a super cool idea!! LOVE it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie

Sherri said...

cute and fun

Jean Bullock said...

I love that little box. LOL, the box has a big feel to it, so it makes the gummi worms look enormous!

WhoMom said...

Adorable box. Great idea for your little scout!
Lyn

Norma Gomez said...

What a cute little tackle box, he is totally gonna love it!

Barbara said...

What an adorable little treat box!

Rhonda P. said...

What a fun project! Cute idea for a little goodie box at a birthday party with a fishing theme!

Indy's Designs said...

Had to Pin It! I so want to make this for my little grandkids when we go fishing! This is so cute and fun!! Thanks!
{hugs}
Debbie

Katie said...

This is so cool! What a fun surprise for him!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Ohhhh that box is so clever! Adorable! (love the sweets too, the perfect finishing touch!).

Post a Comment