Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tueday Scrapbook Steals Smash Book

Happy Tuesday!

Well, Summer has officially started for me!!  I am so so happy!!  I can't believe I finished my 24th year teaching.  Where has the time gone?  It seems like yesterday when I heard from my first principal and was jumping up and down for my new job.  My first year teaching my salary was $16,000!  I thought I was a millionaire .  I am so looking forward to hanging with my boys!  We have a fun filled week all planned.  I can't wait to be there in the morning when they wake up and still be with them when it is time to go to sleep!!  Love it!!

Today over at Scrapbook Steals I am up with a fun How to Project on how to make your own Smash Books!
  

You can see the full project plus a video by going HERE!  I would love it if you stopped by  ( they are on mountain time so it is going up later in the morning.. )

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I am taking tomorrow off but I will back on Thursday.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

8 comments:

Sheila said...

As a thirteen year teaching veteran, I completely GET what you are saying! There is no greater job in the world, even though it can be frustrating at times:). Love your project!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Happy summer vacation, Mary Pat! I will try to pop over to see your project, in full, later today. Enjoy your first day off!!

Tanya Ham said...

Congrats, MP! :) I would LOVE to have a summer break!! I have so many teacher friends, and I'm totally jealous!! :) Have a great time!

Katie said...

Happy Summer!!!

I'm heading over to check this out. I'd love to make my own Smash Book :)

Becky said...

Your Cover Is Super Cute! I'mWorking On One Of These Right Now. Not Sure What I'm Putting On the Inside Though... Ha!

Connie Mercer said...

looks cute!!!!

Tracy said...

I love the sentiment on your card..its perfect :)
Congrats on 24 yrs teaching :)

Tammy said...

Love the make your own smash idea! Congrats on surviving another school year. My brother is finishing his 13th as a math teacher. It just flies by faster and faster. Enjoy your time off. :)

Post a Comment