Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Core'dinations and Couture Creations Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!

Today and All this Week  Core'dinations and Couture Creations are teaming up to bring you some Fabulous projects and inspiration.  It is going to be so much fun and lots an lots of prizes!!  Today I am kicking it off with a new card using (of course) some Core'dinations cardstock ( the new WhiteWash collection)  and a Couture Creations embossing folder.

I made a CAS card using the embossing folder and then sanding the cardstock to let the light blue shine through.  I just love the design- too me they are large snowflakes.  I then added some bling into the center of each card and then added some yummy sparkly twine (from the stringery).  I finished it off with my sentime and then sanded the edges to let the blue come through again.

supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
embossing folder- Couture Creations
bling- Imaginisce I Rock
twine- the stringery
stamp- paper smooches
ink- hero arts
tiny attacher

Now for today's line up you need to hit these places........
Core'ndations
Couture Creations
Debbie Standard

Not a lot of stops but boy this hop is jammed packed with awesome inspiration.  And did I mention that there are AWESOME prizes??????  Leave a comment here and on all the hops to enter!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!

Crystal Schneider said...

Very pretty card!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So clean and simple and elegant, Mary Pat!

Patter Cross said...

Such a fun card!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card..

Dictionary said...

Love how the emobssing pops so nicely after you sanded it.

Connie Mercer said...

So adorable!!!

msmith434343 said...

Ooh, love that embossing!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Mary Pat, love Core'dinations!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love your card, very pretty :)

Linda Beeson said...

Those soft blue snowflakes are perfect!

Unknown said...

great card!

Unknown said...

Pretty! I love how the snowflakes are retro designs. :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love, love this card!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card.

Barbara said...

What a pretty card. I love the embossing folder.

Mary Jo said...

Very pretty card!!

Katie said...

This is so pretty!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too cute! I love the soft colors and those snowflake type images, so fun.

Post a Comment