Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday SOG Stamping on Your Layouts

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?  I have to say this was one of the most relazing weekends I have had in ages. I sat outside on our patio and just enjoyed the wonderful cool weather.  I loved it.  I didn't set foot in my craft room all weekend!

Today over at Some Odd Girl this week we are featuring how to include stamps in your scrapbooking and project life work.  I was SO excited for this because I LOVE to include stamping on my projects.  I think they just add so much!  Here is a little sneak peek of my layout that I made using a ton of SOG stamps to create my own emellishments.
I would love it if you could stop by the Some Odd Girl blog HERE  and said hi and possibly leave a little bit of love!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project for Scrapbook Steals!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp


14 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I'll need to pop on over to see this project in full! Looks great from what I see :) I too used stamps to create a page - great minds think alike! LOL! Have a good week!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Off to take a look...:)

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the sneak!! All those stamps look GREAT!!

Tracey McNeely said...

On my way...

Madeline said...

Great sneak. I don't stamp on my pages very often...I'm usually too chicken!

Mary Jo said...

Relaxing weekend here, too :)
Always nice to have one of those!

Going to check out your page!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great sneak peek, off the check it out

SandeeNC said...

::gasp:: you didn't craft all week end? lol So glad you had a nice week end though, enjoy that cool weather while we have it! Thanks for visiting me, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

LB whosthischick said...

Great stamping...I outside on my front porch or rear patio all weekend reading....I missed that. No scrapping this weekend, but great reading :)

Tracy said...

Great little peek into your project :)
Also a great use of those stamps :)

Becky said...

Your layout is awesome! I remember that pic from Instagram :) glad you had a relaxing weekend!

Jennifer Grace said...

Great sneak, I'm off to check it out! x

Katie said...

Heading over to say hi :)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I loved working out how many different stamps you used on this project. Gorgeous work Mary Pat :)

Post a Comment