Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday SOG Stamping on Your Layouts

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?  I have to say this was one of the most relazing weekends I have had in ages. I sat outside on our patio and just enjoyed the wonderful cool weather.  I loved it.  I didn't set foot in my craft room all weekend!

Today over at Some Odd Girl this week we are featuring how to include stamps in your scrapbooking and project life work.  I was SO excited for this because I LOVE to include stamping on my projects.  I think they just add so much!  Here is a little sneak peek of my layout that I made using a ton of SOG stamps to create my own emellishments.
I would love it if you could stop by the Some Odd Girl blog HERE  and said hi and possibly leave a little bit of love!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project for Scrapbook Steals!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp


15 comments:

Margie H said...

I'll need to pop on over to see this project in full! Looks great from what I see :) I too used stamps to create a page - great minds think alike! LOL! Have a good week!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Off to take a look...:)

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the sneak!! All those stamps look GREAT!!

Tracey McNeely said...

On my way...

Madeline said...

Great sneak. I don't stamp on my pages very often...I'm usually too chicken!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Relaxing weekend here, too :)
Always nice to have one of those!

Going to check out your page!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great sneak peek, off the check it out

sandee said...

::gasp:: you didn't craft all week end? lol So glad you had a nice week end though, enjoy that cool weather while we have it! Thanks for visiting me, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

lenny said...

Saw it on the SOG blog!!
Totally love your layout!!!
GREAT embellies!!

LauraB whosthischick said...

Great stamping...I outside on my front porch or rear patio all weekend reading....I missed that. No scrapping this weekend, but great reading :)

Tracy said...

Great little peek into your project :)
Also a great use of those stamps :)

Becky said...

Your layout is awesome! I remember that pic from Instagram :) glad you had a relaxing weekend!

Jennifer Grace said...

Great sneak, I'm off to check it out! x

Katie said...

Heading over to say hi :)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I loved working out how many different stamps you used on this project. Gorgeous work Mary Pat :)

Post a Comment