Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday Core'dinations Boat

Happy Wednesday!

Today I have another card for you using Core'dinations cardstock.  I needed a little baby card so I broke into my stash and created this card.  It was so much fun to work with all the different techniques with the Core Cardstock!

Techiniques:
1,  First I tore my cardstock to expose the inner core to create the waves.  I layered them and used pop dots to give it a little dimension.
2.  I embossed my Whitewash cardstock and sanded it lightly to expose the blue color for my clouds.
3 I used my Silhouette to cut my boat.
4.  I embossed the bottom of the boat and and lightly sanded it.

Wow that was a lot of Core techiniques but it was totally worth it!

I made the sail using a Jillibean Soup sticker and I finally stamped my sentiment using an Alley Way Stamp!
supply list
cardstock- Core'dinations
embossing folders- cuttlebug, darcie
sticker- jillibean soup
stamp- the alley way stamps
ink- hero arts

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project for Imaginisce!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

23 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I love the different techniques you can do with Core'dinations! This card really does make me smile :) Have a great Wed!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a sweet baby card, Mary Pat! So fun with the flag mast.

Unknown said...

Oh this card is adorable!! I love that boat and the embossed clouds, and the water...just everything is so cute:)

Sue Althouse said...

Completely adorable! You made great use of the Core'dinations card stock!

Tammy said...

Adorable card! Love all the techniques. :)

Sheila said...

Love this! So sweet! The tearing really does add a realistic look to the water, what a great idea!

Janet's Joy said...

Awww it's very cute!

Becky said...

This is perfect for a baby! So adorable Mary Pat!

Annette Allen said...

this is so so cute.. love that little sail..

Dictionary said...

That card is so stinkin adorable.

Jingle said...

This is just adorable!

Unknown said...

Nice mix of techniques. Love the puffy little clouds.

Leslie Germain said...

What an adorable baby card!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Oh my! How cute! I love the little boat and the embossed cloud background!!!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!!! Love this! :)

Katie said...

This is so cool. I love how the waves look when torn from the paper!

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute card, love the clouds and torn papers :)

Catherine said...

Darling card to welcome a little one.

dstandard said...

Such an adorable card - too cute!

Tracy said...

Cute card.
Great techniques you used on here :)

Katie said...

This card just makes me smile. So sweet!

gale said...

Wow, what great techniques for this card stock!! I have some and even bought a sander thing but haven't even remembered to try it yet. I love the clouds effect.

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable!!

Post a Comment