Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday SOG Digi Release Sneaky Tobie

Happy Tuesday,
Can I tell you how much fun I am having with the Some Odd Girl Design Team?  Well, I am.  Kristy just makes THE MOST adorable images and you know how long I have loved them.  Well, this new release is simply amazing. Not only is she releasing new digi images but she is also releasing some new digi files and this FAB circle card base is one of the new releases.  I cut the card base with my Silhouette and then took the card base and cut it into pie pieces.  I wanted a bunch of different pattern pieces.  I then stitched them all together.  I just LOVE this card base- it is so fun and fresh!
Now for the digi stamp:  HELLO! I am soooo in love with Sneaky Boy Tobie!  He is just so incredibly cute!  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  I tried to match his clothes to the paper.

Please stop by the Some Odd Girl blog to see these new releases and stop by the SHOP to pick up Sneaky Boy Tobie and the Cut File Circle Card Base!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the Imaginisce and Tombow Blog HOp.  Lots and Lots of prizes!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Cool design! Cool shape! Love this, Mary Pat!

Unknown said...

Oh Tobie IS a cute boy, reminds me of your super cute boys!! Love the circular card and your coloring is awesome:)

Izzy Anderson said...

You and Odd Girl stamps and like Peanut Butter and Jelly. You were made for each other. LOVE this and all your OG creations. They are just so cute. Your color work amazes me!

Mary Jo said...

So, so cute!

lisaplus6 said...

oh my!! I love that!! I have a love for little boy images and you colored that one perfectly!!

Connie Mercer said...

darling card!! Love your coloring!!

Catherine said...

Adorable! I love this image - it would SO work for both our younger boys who love to camp because they get to take their sling shots with them!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute Mary Pat, I love the background papers.

Dictionary said...

What a cute card, love the circle!

Leslie Germain said...

Love that card. What a cute character!!

Jingle said...

This is totally adorable!

Tanya Ham said...

Love how well it works with the Doodlebug Boys Only!! :) So cute!

Tracy said...

Such a cute card :)
I really like the shape of this card, so fun. And of course your great colouring :)

Tammy said...

Super cute card and image! Love how you colored him. :)

Katie said...

The card base on this is so cool! The different patterns and the shape are so interesting! And your coloring on the image is fabulous too!

Post a Comment