Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Moxxie Running!

Happy Monday!

Moxxie always comes out with the best themed sports collections and the Running Collection is just awesome.  When I first received the collection I was totally stumped because we are not runners but then I remembered my friend's son ran Track in high school.  This is a photo of Bobbie Gallant in a Medley Race.

I layered the paper and used some of the awesome die cuts to make the title and add some inspiration.  Finally I added some buttons from my stash and a flair badge along with sume yummy solid twine from The Stringery.

supplies
 paper- dice cuts- stickers- moxxie
buttons- ??
flair- a flair for buttons
washi tape- echo park
twine- the stringery
studio calico wood veneer

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the Debut of Imaginisce's new collection Black Ice!  See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Super paper for track photos!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a great sports page, Mary Pat! Awesome job with the layering!

~Tammy~ said...

I love the banners beneath the photos. Fabulous layout!

Tammy said...

Great layout! I love the combined banner with the round scallops plus the flags. :)

Jingle said...

This is fabulous! Those papers are so perfect and you used them SO well!

Becky said...

This is perfect for the pics! I love the scallops at the bottom of the pictures!

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the layers and how it all came together! GREAT layout!

Dictionary said...

Great page. My son ran tract in high school I sure wish these pages were around when I scrapped that. I loved all the little details you gave this page.

Fleursbydesign said...

Great layout, love how you used the paper :)

Mary Jo said...

Cool design!
Love the angled stitching!

LB whosthischick said...

These are great themed pages. Perfect with the photos

Katie said...

I love this paper and how you used it! We aren't runners either...well...AJ is, but I'm definitely not!

Patricia said...

Loving that paper! So perfect for the track photos! I'd love to pick a piece of this up for my son's track photos!

Tracy said...

This is a great layout. I really like the paper and love how you added your photos and clustered the embellishments around them

Anonymous said...

Great page!

Post a Comment