Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday Some Odd Girl June Challenge

Happy Thursday!

I am here with you today to share the Some Odd Girl June Challenge.  This is another great one with an awesome sketch.
There is a lot of room for your own interpretation on this sketch.  Here is my take on it!



For my take on Tobie here I used the Imaginisce Endless Summer collection and I colored Tobie with my Spectrum Noir markers.    He just really reminds me of my little ones!  I just adore him.

Stop on by the Some Odd Girl blog to see all the details of this month's challenge.  I would love to see you participate!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with 2 -yes, 2 blog hops- one for moxxie and one for Core'dinations- lots of prizes going on tomorrow so you  are going to want to check them out!! See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love this, Mary Pat! The colors are so perfect and spot on for summer.

Tanya Ham said...

Great card! :)

Izzy Anderson said...

Your color work is always SO good! I love his eyes. You do all the details so well. Terrific card. Love it, MP.

Christina Collins said...

So cute!

Jingle said...

This is totally cute!

lisaplus6 said...

I love love love the colors and that image! such a cute card! it definitely screams summer fun!

Connie Mercer said...

Adorable card- you nailed it!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Love this card. Those characters are ADORABLE!!

Kimberly Kett said...

I love how you used the sketch and that card is so ADORABLE!

Mary Jo said...

So cute! And great job with the sketch :)

Tracy said...

Great use of the sketch.
I love this image and how you coloured him up.
I just get a chuckle looking at his hair sticking out of the front of his hat.

Katie said...

So cute and so perfect for summer!

Post a Comment