Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday Imaginsice Shaped Card

Happy Thursday!

I took the past 2 weeks off from crafting to get ready for vacation and then vacation.  When I got home I was having withdrawals.  I have been a crafting machine this week to get caught up with work.  It has been so fun to go into my craft room and get glue and ink all over my fingers again!!  Do you miss this wonderful hobby when you take a break?

Over at the Imaginisce Blog this week we had a challenge to make a shaped card using Imaginisce.  This is out of my box here.  So I went to the Silhouette store and found this awesome and cute camera and turned it into a card.  I used all Imaginisce papers except for the cardstock base.
On the inside I stamped my sentiment using The Alley Way Stamps and added some brads that I have had in my collection for about 10 years now.  LOL!!  Do you remember the QVC days?  I ordered the brad collection and I got about 200 different brads.  Well, I am still using them!
supply list
cardstock- bazzill
paper- imaginisce
stamps- The Alley Way Stamps
brad- qvc
ink- hero arts

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will see you tomorrow.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Adorable!!! You should do a tutorial on how you turned the shape into a card sometime! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super, super cute, Mary Pat!

Tammy said...

Super cute! I don't often take a break and usually bring SOMETHING with me when I'm on vacation, be it a simple journal or a mini album. But yes, if I'm away too long, withdrawals will follow.

Mary Jo said...

Love it!
So cute that it is in the shape of a camera :)

Katie said...

Super cute card!

Unknown said...

so cute!!

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable, Mary Pat with a capital A!!! I love that camera shaped card. Such a cute idea! I've missed you since leaving The Stamping Shack. Hope all is well with you! ~Sandy

Pamela said...

Love your card! Love the camera shape of it! :)

Dictionary said...

Nothing like a little relaxing break to get those creativity juices flowing full force. Enjoy the scrappy time. Card is cute!

Katie said...

This is so cool! I really love the camera shape!

gale said...

This is so cute!! I think shaped cards are so cool.

Cathy said...

so fun, love it!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the camera shape, great card :)

Barbara said...

Such a cool card. I love the camera shape.

Tracy said...

This is such an awesome card!!
I love the shape you choose, so cool.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

LOVE the camera card!

Post a Comment