Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wow What A Day!

We have had a busy day so far.  We all decided to go to one of my favorite places.  Can you guess?  It has do with scrapping in a way---
Yes, we went to IKEA.  How does this relate to scrapping you might ask.  Well I bought another Expedit bookcase.  I needed another one to hold all my albums.  I have them scattered all around the house and now I have them all together for the first time.  They are all organized and I am just so happy.  Jeff put it together right when we came home and then I got buys!  I think I am in a constant state of organizing my scrap room.  Here is what the new bookcase looks like.


The kids had a ball at IKEA as well.  They have a great kids drop off room and Jack had a ball.  We then all went to the IKEA restaurant and had lunch.  Kids under 12 get to eat for free.  It was awesome (except for Michael falling and cutting his lip open--oh well)! 

Well I am off to organize some more!  Once I get everything organized I will have to post some pictures.  I love that my kids have a desk near mine so that they can be creative too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment